User Tag List

Page 365 of 365 FirstFirst ... 265315355363364365
Results 3,641 to 3,649 of 3649

Thread: TV Thread

Quote Originally Posted by L.T. Fan View Post
    I don't live on the site like you guys who are supposed to be working. A few posts get by me.
    Hey! I am working. This is just a side multi-task

One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pdom View Post
    Night Court.
    Ooooooo another good one.
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Quote Originally Posted by boozeman View Post
    Hey! I am working. This is just a side multi-task
    Yeah, I post between working. Between emails, or to take a break. Etc.

Cosby Show amirite?

Quote Originally Posted by peplaw06 View Post
    Cosby Show amirite?

Wife has decided she wants to watch the original Twin Peaks all over again.

I am too chicken shit to say that the only reason I watched this confusing shit was to get into this moody chick's pants in college.

As we are watching, I am asking questions and she is like, "weren't you even paying attention the first time?".

Well no, I was using interest in this as a vehicle to the poon I wanted at the time.

I even bought the fucking soundtrack so my girlfriend at the time could listen to it on the way to Myrtle Beach.

The best part is my son who suddenly thinks cassettes are cool thanks to Guardians of the Galaxy, goes upstairs into the attic, finds my old shit, and then says "Sweet, you said you had Dark Side Of The Moon, but what is this...."Twin Peaks Soundtrack"?

I am too chicken shit to say that the only reason I watched this confusing shit was to get into this moody chick's pants in college.

As we are watching, I am asking questions and she is like, "weren't you even paying attention the first time?".

Well no, I was using interest in this as a vehicle to the poon I wanted at the time.

I even bought the fucking soundtrack so my girlfriend at the time could listen to it on the way to Myrtle Beach.

The best part is my son who suddenly thinks cassettes are cool thanks to Guardians of the Galaxy, goes upstairs into the attic, finds my old shit, and then says "Sweet, you said you had Dark Side Of The Moon, but what is this...."Twin Peaks Soundtrack"?
    #Fire Garrett

Quote Originally Posted by Rev View Post
    It is not funny.

I actually bought a cassette tape by this Julee Cruise chick that was an offshoot of the show.

It made sense for that weekend. It got her all damp and stuff, but for whatever reason I never threw the shit away.

Now, by own son sees this shit and wonders if I am a fag. It is fucked up.

I am glad you find it funny, I don't.

Your kids coming of age and finding out the stupid fucking shit you did younger is NOT fun. At all.

If she's watching for the sake of picking up the new series, you should probably warn her that it is a lot more hardcore David Lynch, as in many times weirder than the original.