Gregory fails yet another drug test

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Not necessarily. Just stop testing for it. That's not taking a position, they can just say since it is legal in some jurisdictions and it is not a performance enhancement they no longer consider it a league matter and leave it at that.
Yes they could do that but not testing says it is something they don't believe is a problem and that is essentially taking a position. Either way is okay for me. I don't know how the media would react though.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yes they could do that but not testing says it is something they don't believe is a problem and that is essentially taking a position. Either way is okay for me. I don't know how the media would react though.
Considering close to 60% of American's are in support of the legalization of weed, I'm guessing it would actually probably be met with applause. Some conservative news networks would admonish it but that wouldn't last long.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
By that same logic, them testing for it is taking a position.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
He was already teetering on the edge of the 2nd round bust precipice.

He sucked last year. The ability to play hurt is important, especially for a lineman. After he came back from his sprain he demonstrated below average talent. The drug thing is a time bomb that pushes him over the ledge, I'm afraid.

Considering close to 60% of American's are in support of the legalization of weed, I'm guessing it would actually probably be met with applause. Some conservative news networks would admonish it but that wouldn't last long.
It's needed. Several legit points against it, but overall it needs to be legal.

Last edited:

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Hopefully this news was about McClain since he was just suspended.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Hopefully this news was about McClain since he was just suspended.
It was. The guy at the DCU just said as much. Gregory didn't fail another one.

Cotton

Staff member
Nevermind, his guy is now saying Gregory definitely did fail another test. I guess we will see.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Nevermind, his guy is now saying Gregory definitely did fail another test. I guess we will see.
If this turns out to be true Gregory needs to be cut as well.

I've always been a guy who has firmly believed that availability is just as important as ability. If these guys can't stay clean and stay on the field there's no use in keeping them around; regardless of their talent level.

I've said the same thing about injury plagued players like Sean Lee.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
I don't know that I'd cut Gregory just yet because he wouldn't use up a roster spot and his contract is very minimal but I'd be damn close to doing so.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I don't know that I'd cut Gregory just yet because he wouldn't use up a roster spot and his contract is very minimal but I'd be damn close to doing so.
Gregory is another fringe player and its 50/50 whether he will see the field. Almost zero reliability. He brought that factor with him.

Cotton

Staff member
This is from the guy at the DCU. Anyone know the answer to this?

So, my boy just texted me and said that Gregory told him, "I slipped up and failed a drug test". However, he doesn't think it was an official NFL drug test, if there's a difference. If the team tested him, aren't they supposed to report it?

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
This is from the guy at the DCU. Anyone know the answer to this?

So, my boy just texted me and said that Gregory told him, "I slipped up and failed a drug test". However, he doesn't think it was an official NFL drug test, if there's a difference. If the team tested him, aren't they supposed to report it?
Probably just Rynie trying to come up with a story to cover his "source" being wrong.

Never trust a man that will tattoo another man's face on his body.

Cotton

Staff member
Probably just Rynie trying to come up with a story to cover his "source" being wrong.

Never trust a man that will tattoo another man's face on his body.
What is this about a tattoo? Do tell.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
What is this about a tattoo? Do tell.
He has Tom Landry's face tattoo'd on himself. It's pretty big. It's actually a good tattoo, but there is no way in hell I'd have something like that on my forearm.

Google Tom Landry tattoo. You'll see it.

Cotton

Staff member
He has Tom Landry's face tattoo'd on himself. It's pretty big. It's actually a good tattoo, but there is no way in hell I'd have something like that on my forearm.

Google Tom Landry tattoo. You'll see it.
Well, that's because you aren't a real fan... poser.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I asked him one time if he stares into Tom Landry's eyes while he's rubbing one out.

His temper tantrum was epic. He even PM'd me death threats. It was in that zone thread that shows up on google. The mods deleted it, then benched me for 2 weeks for purposely antagonizing him. :lol

Cotton

Staff member
I asked him one time if he stares into Tom Landry's eyes while he's rubbing one out.

His temper tantrum was epic. He even PM'd me death threats. It was in that zone thread that shows up on google. The mods deleted it, then benched me for 2 weeks for purposely antagonizing him. :lol
:lol

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

:lol

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Wait, I think we posted the tattoo. Rynie's that guy?

Top Bottom