DMN: Here's why Dez says Elliott is safe from any rookie hazing by the Cowboys

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Here's why Dez Bryant says Ezekiel Elliott is safe from any rookie hazing by the Cowboys

By SportsDayDFW.com

Dez Bryant says the Dallas Cowboys won't be hazing rookie running back Ezekiel Elliott.

"We don't do that in Dallas anymore," Bryant told a TMZ Sports interviewer earlier this week.

Back when Bryant was a rookie, he said he was forced to pay $55,000 tab for teammates during a dinner at Pappas Bros. Steakhouse.
So why is Zeke safe?

"We need him, we need his mind to be right," Bryant said.

But Dez might want to reverse that plan and have Elliott help him clean out his old rental house. Bryant was sued last week by State Sen. Royce West, alleging Bryant caused so much damage to a DeSoto home that West had to spend more than $60,000 for repairs.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
But Dez might want to reverse that plan and have Elliott help him clean out his old rental house. Bryant was sued last week by State Sen. Royce West, alleging Bryant caused so much damage to a DeSoto home that West had to spend more than $60,000 for repairs.
Damage probably happened in Jan 2015

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Royce West is a close friend of John Wiley Price and has a reputation around Dallas as being just as big of a con artist as Price

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Royce West is a close friend of John Wiley Price and has a reputation around Dallas as being just as big of a con artist as Price
Wait, you mean this is just someone being mean to poor ol' Dez again?

I don't give a shit about him trashing a rental property, but is it too much to ask that the guy not have drama around him?

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Wait, you mean this is just someone being mean to poor ol' Dez again?

I don't give a shit about him trashing a rental property, but is it too much to ask that the guy not have drama around him?
I have no idea if Dez did trash the place or not, but given that's it's West saying he did it wouldn't surprise me one bit if we found out he's at least grossly exaggerating the damage.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I have no idea if Dez did trash the place or not, but given that's it's West saying he did it wouldn't surprise me one bit if we found out he's at least grossly exaggerating the damage.
My big deal is why on earth is Bryant renting?

He might be one of those broke and destitute athletes at age 45.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
My big deal is why on earth is Bryant renting?

He might be one of those broke and destitute athletes at age 45.
Yea he doesn't seem to be the best judge of character, just look how he praises Garrett.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I saw pictures of the place. Carpet was nasty and there was trash, but $60k worth of damage? I think not. Not even close.

Top Bottom