Advice About Spanking Your Child(ren)

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
I don't have that issue usually and I don't have that issue with the majority of this board.

For some reason you and a couple of others just like to come at me and then get indignant when I hold my own.

It's good to see you continue to be denigrating toward me every chance you get, how long have you carried that character trait.
I was clearly just giving you a hard time. Get over the victim stuff man. It's easier to just roll with it. Just the tiniest little prod gets you in personal mode so easy. Maybe you should stop being such an easy target.

Note the :drums thing which clearly indicates that it was just a light hearted joke.

Still, be forewarned that you are going to get a hard time because it is fun and easy. I know you have no interest in this but you could just relax and be one of the guys. It is a lot more fun. This is just he fake internet world. Your personal life is unaffected as long as you don't take it so seriously.

Next time just be like - lol, touché ... tou fricking che ... Would that kill you?

Last edited:

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I was clearly just giving you a hard time. Get over the victim stuff man. It's easier to just roll with it. Just the tiniest little prod gets you in personal mode so easy. Maybe you should stop being such an easy target.

Note the :drums thing which clearly indicates that it was just a light hearted joke.

Still, be forewarned that you are going to get a hard time because it is fun and easy. I know you have no interest in this but you could just relax and be one of the guys. It is a lot more fun. This is just he fake internet world. Your personal life is unaffected as long as you don't take it so seriously.

Next time just be like - lol, touché ... tou fricking che ... Would that kill you?
He gave me this same speech just a few days ago. How ironic.

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member
I don't have that issue usually and I don't have that issue with the majority of this board.

For some reason you and a couple of others just like to come at me and then get indignant when I hold my own.

It's good to see you continue to be denigrating toward me every chance you get, how long have you carried that character trait.
Can you not recognize when someone is trying to be lighthearted? I thought it was pretty obvious. I know you take a lot of shit for your stances on many things but not everything is intended as a personal attack. Try lightening up a bit, man.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Can you not recognize when someone is trying to be lighthearted? I thought it was pretty obvious. I know you take a lot of shit for your stances on many things but not everything is intended as a personal attack. Try lightening up a bit, man.

Do you want to fight or something, man?!

Jiggyfly

Banned

You always have to go there concerning me, it's not like we are boys so stop trying to act like its just some good natured ribbing.

I gave my 2 sense worth and you had to turn it into a character assassination AGAIN pretty much telling me if I did get my ass beat it was my fault.

And please stop talking to me like I am a fuckin kid, I need no life lessons from you especially about how to interact on a message board I have been posting in over 10 years.

Last edited:

Jiggyfly

Banned
Maybe so but everything with Skid goes there and it's getting on my nerves.

Maybe I overreacted but it's the same attack over and over with this guy.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Jiggy you might be exaggerating just a little. Most of the time I don't interact with you. We did have a recent argument that went too far but usually I'm just jerking your chain because it's easy and entertaining. If I'm pushing your buttons maybe you have too many buttons.

Newt

DCC 4Life
Jiggy you might be exaggerating just a little. Most of the time I don't interact with you. We did have a recent argument that went too far but usually I'm just jerking your chain because it's easy and entertaining. If I'm pushing your buttons maybe you have too many buttons.
I should just walk away, but this was funny.

To blame your button pushing on him having to many buttons is outrageously hilarious and I won't stand for it. You know damn well its due to your extra wide stubby Mexican fingers, its makes it hard to push less buttons with a single poke. Yet very good for pulling a cord on a leaf blower. Classic catch 22 situation, damned if you do, damned if you don't....

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
I should just walk away, but this was funny.

To blame your button pushing on him having to many buttons is outrageously hilarious and I won't stand for it. You know damn well its due to your extra wide stubby Mexican fingers, its makes it hard to push less buttons with a single poke. Yet very good for pulling a cord on a leaf blower. Classic catch 22 situation, damned if you do, damned if you don't....
:lol

fortsbest

DCC 4Life
Lexie is 13 now and I think I have spanked her 2 or 3 times her entire life. Sad sack I am it always seemed to hurt me more than her because 1. they were more swats to create noise than inflict pain, and 2. she would know I was hurt (the spankings were for times she had been given multiple chances to come clean on lies) more for having to do it than she was. The spankings were always accompanied by conversations (long ones) about trust and responsibility. Typically conversation, education and if need be restriction from belongings work for discipline with her. Skids is right though, never, ever use spankings out of anger or frustration. Those are the cases that wind up with CPS. Proper discipline does not.
I can't tell you the number of times I got patrol calls from young teens wanting to turn their parents in for spanking them. Only once was there a case that the parent had actually gone over board with it.

Jiggyfly

Banned
You don't interact with me?

I am just gonna let that one stand on its own.:lol

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
You don't interact with me?

I am just gonna let that one stand on its own.:lol
This is the sort of stuff that does nothing but keep arguments going and then you cry that you are being stalked. You throw some exaggerating leaving the other person drawn into more BS with you. Do you understand MOST of the time vs DON'T? See how those are different. You have 6000 posts and almost all of them I haven't commented on. But we've had a few interactions along the way. So yeah, I mostly ignore you. Don't make it more than it is. Are you paranoid or something? Is everyone out to get you?

Jiggyfly

Banned
This is the sort of stuff that does nothing but keep arguments going and then you cry that you are being stalked. You throw some exaggerating leaving the other person drawn into more BS with you. Do you understand MOST of the time vs DON'T? See how those are different. You have 6000 posts and almost all of them I haven't commented on. But we've had a few interactions along the way. So yeah, I mostly ignore you. Don't make it more than it is. Are you paranoid or something? Is everyone out to get you?
I said all I needed to say.

Top Bottom