User Tag List

Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Domestic Abuse allegations against Zeke?

This is just enough between the DV, along with Titty Gate, to get him a game for "conduct detrimental to the league".

Not that damned important midswat's Avatar
    Maybe I'm naive or something but I never would've suspected Elliott being such a knucklehead.

he's making Dez look like the sensible one. it's unthinkable that he'd do something like this knowing how much scrutiny he's currently under.

Quote Originally Posted by midswat View Post
    Maybe I'm naive or something but I never would've suspected Elliott being such a knucklehead.
    He supposedly is a party animal, but this is bordering on Pacman Jones level stupid.

Not that damned important midswat's Avatar
    Blacksportsonline.com (which is racist btw) indicates Zeke only knocked the guy out because he was verbally harassing the girl Zeke was with.

Blacksportsonline.com (which is racist btw) indicates Zeke only knocked the guy out because he was verbally harassing the girl Zeke was with.
    Irrelevant. His supposed chivalry does not matter.

Jesus Henrey Christenberg, punch a F'n DJ a week before training camp? At least it was before the fantasy drafts start. I'll say this, we will have some fresh legs for the 2nd quarter of the season.
    For some reason I can't say that phrase out loud, its one of the reasons I will never be the actor Robert Downey Jr is. I always say Tastey Peabag instead of Pastey Teabag, and thats a really big difference on just a two letter swing.

Good lord you can't even punch out some drunken loser fucking with your woman anymore.

9. The following 2 users like this post:

One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliott, who remains under investigation by the NFL, found himself back in the news on Monday morning as he was reportedly involved in a late-night bar incident, according to Mike Fisher of 105.3 the Fan, a CBS Sports Radio Dallas affiliate.

Adam Schefter of ESPN confirmed the report as well, noting that the Dallas Police said no arrests were made on Sunday evening in connection with the incident. The incident reportedly occurred at Clutch Bar late on Sunday night. We will have more details as they emerge.

Elliott remains under investigation for an alleged domestic violence incident back in 2016. The Cowboys running back led the league in carries and in rushing yards in 2016, but has been in the news for negative reasons this offseason before this latest reported incident.

Back in March, Elliott was in a parade and pulled down a woman's shirt while on the top of a float. That incident drew widespread criticism, including from Cowboys owner and GM Jerry Jones, who called Elliott's behavior "not good."

Dallas Police released a statement indicating a man was assaulted during the incident in question, but was not aware exactly who assaulted him. Never in the statement does Elliott's name appear.

Dallas PD says it is investigating an alleged assault Sunday night. No arrests made, no suspect listed, no mention of Ezekiel Elliott. pic.twitter.com/UHZtVR51TJ
    — Tom Pelissero (@TomPelissero) July 17, 2017
    Sounds like a non-story to me. But, he has got to stop putting himself in those situations.
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BipolarFan View Post
    Good lord you can't even punch out some drunken loser fucking with your woman anymore.
    Not when you're a professional football player you can't. You have to just walk off and get out of the situation. I'm not entirely convinced yet it was even him that punched the dude. But, you just can't keep putting yourself in those situations. It's stupid.
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion