User Tag List

Page 13 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Domestic Abuse allegations against Zeke?

This is exactly what I think of when the Zeke situation comes up:

"The NFL is looking to pin something on him," one source familiar with the investigation said.

It's like the NFL is going to investigate Zeke until they find something they can punish him for. For whatever reason he has become a target of the NFL. I don't think it's about this domestic situation at all. It's just an excuse to punish him. They've determined he needs a punishment and they are going to dig until they can find something to use as a justification. Basically total bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post

"The NFL is looking to pin something on him," one source familiar with the investigation said.

It's like the NFL is going to investigate Zeke until they find something they can punish him for. For whatever reason he has become a target of the NFL. I don't think it's about this domestic situation at all. It's just an excuse to punish him. They've determined he needs a punishment and they are going to dig until they can find something to use as a justification. Basically total bullshit.
    Like a Special Prosecutor?

Io
    Since Day One

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post

I could see that being the case. Something that falls under the umbrella of that bullshit "Conduct detrimental to the league" rule. That damn rule is so damn vague they could pop you for unpaid parking tickets if they wanted to.

Local sports talk guy here in Charlotte was talking about Elliott getting suspended two games. Said it's what's being rumored. New development or old news?

One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by midswat View Post
    Local sports talk guy here in Charlotte was talking about Elliott getting suspended two games. Said it's what's being rumored. New development or old news?
    First I have heard of a number put to it.
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Quote Originally Posted by midswat View Post
    Old news, I heard the 1 or 2 game suspension thing like a week ago.

One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Iamtdg View Post
    Schefter is running with it now. Sunday night, with a bouncer.

Ticket is saying the bouncer actually had to be taken to the hospital, too. Not just treated at the scene.

He's an entitled idiot who's always had all his troubles swept under the rug due to his talent.

Dallas is probably the worst place for him in that regard, with a doting, excuse-making owner and ballless, butt-patting head coach.
    2014=2009, 2015=2010?

The Garrett Song

Yeah definitely getting suspended now. What a rube.