User Tag List

Page 12 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Domestic Abuse allegations against Zeke?

Quote Originally Posted by boozeman View Post
    Eff Adam Schefter, he's just one of the league's mouthpieces. They better come up with something concrete considering it supposedly happened before he was even drafted, while the Floyd and Thomas infractions happened recently.

Damn, I hate Goodell and his minions. I used to scoff at the notion that there's a league bias against The Cowboys but I'm not so sure these days. It's one of the highest profile teams in the league and the owner doesn't get along with the Commish. Don't get too big for your britches Dallas, you're not New England. SMDH.

One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    How the hell would Schefter or anyone else outside the organization know what Zeke is or is not bracing for? ~flush~
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Quote Originally Posted by boozeman View Post
    I'm not dismissing it, but lets call it what it is. It's more news about no news. It's like we are in a dead NFL period and ESPN is desperate for NFL stories. Wake me when the investigation is actually complete.

I'd fucking sue. This is absurd.

6. The following user likes this post:

Quote Originally Posted by mschmidt64 View Post
    I'd fucking sue. This is absurd.
    What type of an investigation takes over a year for the NFL to gather evidence? If this thing was in the criminal courts in Missouri the NFL would be past their statute of limitations on misdemeanors for gods sake. There is absolutely no reason a simple incident like this should take over a year of research.

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
    What type of an investigation takes over a year for the NFL to gather evidence? If this thing was in the criminal courts in Missouri the NFL would be past their statute of limitations on misdemeanors for gods sake. There is absolutely no reason a simple incident like this should take over a year of research.
    I am still struggling to understand what the NFL could find out that prosecutors could not.

They had to hit him with something to justify all the time and expense put into it. Either that or he's actually guilty.

One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bbgun View Post
    They had to hit him with something to justify all the time and expense put into it. Either that or he's actually guilty.
    If so, law enforcement agencies across the entire country should be clamoring at the NFL's door step trying to hire their investigators.
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Iamtdg View Post
    If so, law enforcement agencies across the entire country should be clamoring at the NFL's door step trying to hire their investigators.
    No prosecuting attorneys office has the resource to throw a year of investigation into a misdemeanor domestic assault. It's ridiculous the amount of resources the NFL has poured into this case. They have way more shit to worry about.