User Tag List

Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Domestic Abuse allegations against Zeke?

Domestic Abuse allegations against Zeke?

Report from Deadspin showing Elliots girlfriend with bruises is floating around.

If he does have to sit for some games it helps him not reach the 1000 yard mark and 2233 will have an interesting lunch.
    #Fire Garrett

Quote Originally Posted by Rev View Post
    Report from Deadspin showing Elliots girlfriend with bruises is floating around.

If he does have to sit for some games it helps him not reach the 1000 yard mark and 2233 will have an interesting lunch.
    Cops investigated, several witnesses said that nothing happened and no charges were filed.

Who knows what happened but I find it extremely coincidental that his so-called girlfriend drops these pictures on his birthday, just days before training camp and after the guy has already shown that he doesn't really give a F about their relationship after some girl that wasn't his girlfriend leaked a picture of him sleeping in her bed right after the draft.

Seems like a vindictive money grab, although you never know.

Either way, considering the police report I can't see any kind of suspension coming down and as such I look forward to seeing him score plenty of TD's starting in about 8 weeks.

3. The following user likes this post:

Domestic Abuse allegations against Zeke?

Just saw an article saying his current girl friend put up graphic pictures on instagram showing bruises.

Simp posted a rebuttal in the other thread, hope he's right.

Pics are up on Deadspin. She has bruises up and down her body.

If Zeke did that he's toast and rightfully so.

Cops investigated, several witnesses said that nothing happened and no charges were filed.

Who knows what happened but I find it extremely coincidental that his so-called girlfriend drops these pictures on his birthday, just days before training camp and after the guy has already shown that he doesn't really give a F about their relationship after some girl that wasn't his girlfriend leaked a picture of him sleeping in her bed right after the draft.

Seems like a vindictive money grab, although you never know.

Either way, considering the police report I can't see any kind of suspension coming down and as such I look forward to seeing him score plenty of TD's starting in about 8 weeks.

Nothing to worry about here cause he's the "right kind of guy."

This is the pretty telling part to me:

"According to the report, cops also spoke with 4 witnesses -- but they all told cops they didn't see an assault. One of the witnesses was in the car at the time of the alleged incident. "

The pictures of bruises honestly don't look like someone who was assaulted sitting in a car.

Dallas Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliott has been named a suspect in a domestic violence police report obtained by TMZ Sports ... but the 21-year-old has DENIED any wrongdoing and was NOT arrested.
    The female accuser filed a report with the Columbus PD in Ohio Friday morning ... saying she was assaulted by Elliott -- who she claims is her former live-in boyfriend -- while sitting in the driver's seat of her parked vehicle.
    The officers who responded to the scene say the woman claims she had pain in her wrist and a red mark -- but declined medical treatment.
    Cops contacted Elliott -- who denied striking the woman. He also said he never lived with her.
    In the report, cops list the accuser as a 20-year-old woman -- 5'5", 120 lbs. Elliott is listed at 6'0", 225 lbs.
    According to the report, cops also spoke with 4 witnesses -- but they all told cops they didn't see an assault. One of the witnesses was in the car at the time of the alleged incident.
    Due to the conflicting reports, Elliott was NOT arrested -- but the accuser was referred to the prosecutor's office ... if she wants to try to press charges.
    We reached out to Elliott's camp -- one person in his agent's office told us, "I can assure you [the allegations] are not true."

She said it happened over a period of time, though, not just in the car.

Who knows, maybe she is just lying for money. That's very possible. But those bruises looked pretty bad.
    2014=2009, 2015=2010?

The Garrett Song

Apparently Elliott has voicemails/texts from her threatening him if he broke up with her, if so, that's very telling.