The Ultimate Jerry Jones Interview

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

With Joe Buck, no less.

Honestly, to me, this interview spells out the level of his idiocy.

Not about football, but just how he views life.

He is a sick fuck that has found the easy way and yet strikes himself like he has worked in the salt mine.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
To help my blood pressure issue I shall not watch that.

Carl

RIP Brother

With Joe Buck, no less.

Honestly, to me, this interview spells out the level of his idiocy.

Not about football, but just how he views life.

He is a sick fuck that has found the easy way and yet strikes himself like he has worked in the salt mine.
But, according to him, he did put Yogurt on the shelves.

dallen

Senior Tech
There is no possible way I can watch an hour of either of those 2, much less an hour of them conversing

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yeah I watched like 30 seconds and realized I'll never be able to watch all of this.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
No wonder the Cowboys haven't won shit in over 20 years.

The interview brings a lot of clarity to why this organization is so upside down.

UncleMilti

Staff member
That is a crying MF'er. Almost every interview, he cries about something.

1 billion dollars invested in some shitbag of idea and facility so that High School football players can interact with the Cowboys.

Too bad Jerry doesn't invest the time and energy into finding talent that he does into this team being a sideshow collecting money to feed his ego.

Last edited:

stubbie

Not So New Member
Actually it was a good interview. Say what you want about Jerry, he is a go getter. His vision, drive and desire will not be truly appreciated until he is gone from this earth. He has done a lot for the NFL and remember he has won 3 Super Bowls. Cowboys fans are a lot like Jones. Spoiled and always wanting more.

UncleMilti

Staff member
Actually it was a good interview. Say what you want about Jerry, he is a go getter. His vision, drive and desire will not be truly appreciated until he is gone from this earth. He has done a lot for the NFL and remember he has won 3 Super Bowls. Cowboys fans are a lot like Jones. Spoiled and always wanting more.

Jerry...is that you??

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
What in the hell?

stubbie

Not So New Member
Y'all just been drinking too much haterade. Yes, he sucks as a GM, but probably one of the best owners of all time. It is what it is. You not getting rid of Jerry.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Y'all just been drinking too much haterade. Yes, he sucks as a GM, but probably one of the best owners of all time. It is what it is. You not getting rid of Jerry.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
His vision, drive and desire will not be truly appreciated until he is gone from this earth.
I am all for starting to appreciate him, like right away. Preferably before free agency and certainly before the draft.

stubbie

Not So New Member
Wow...lots of hate for Jerry. So I guess y'all don't want to discuss how Garrett is the best coach in the NFL and Romo is the best QB in the last 25 years? Just kidding...:lol

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Wow...lots of hate for Jerry. So I guess y'all don't want to discuss how Garrett is the best coach in the NFL and Romo is the best QB in the last 25 years? Just kidding...:lol
Sit back, grab an avatar, and post more, seriously. You ain't seen nothing yet.

Top Bottom