OTAs/Minicamps Thread...

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

A play for whom? The other team?

This is a man who once said Clint Stoerner was capable of being another Brett Favre.

townsend

Banned
I'd definitely start my backup if Romo missed every snap in practice.

First of all, if Romo's missing that time he isn't right to begin with. Romo plays like roadkill when he hasn't practiced.

Second it sends the team a consistent message.

Third, if the backup stinks it up, you bring in Romo in relief.
Romo misses practice at about the same rate as McClain. He hasn't been right since 2009, and will likely never be 100% again. If Romo's on the roster and physically cleared to play, he's going to play. You don't have a player with a 30 million dollar salary come in to relieve your practice squad level QBs.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member

This is a man who once said Clint Stoerner was capable of being another Brett Favre.

:lol

Fuckin Jerry...if there was a picture needed in Webster by the word "dipshit", Jones would fit the bill.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself

Yeah, Moore stinks. He might be smart and have a bunch of intangibles and stuff, but he has about the weakest arm I've ever seen.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Romo misses practice at about the same rate as McClain. He hasn't been right since 2009, and will likely never be 100% again. If Romo's on the roster and physically cleared to play, he's going to play. You don't have a player with a 30 million dollar salary come in to relieve your practice squad level QBs.
Romo didn't start the "Wednesday's off" routine until 2014.

And missing a day is hardly the same as missing it entirely.

Romo has age and health reasons for missing that day, and has proven he can perform and lead well without it.

McClain's nearly the exact opposite.

Top Bottom