Deflategate report is out...

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

This is a really good question. I mean, they already admitted the ball boys did something wrong because they suspended them without pay. So, you would think there would be some sort on internal investigation going on to make sure it doesn't happen again, right?

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

This is a really good question. I mean, they already admitted the ball boys did something wrong because they suspended them without pay. So, you would think there would be some sort on internal investigation going on to make sure it doesn't happen again, right?
I thought Kraft said the science proves that they didn't do anything?

Cotton

Staff member

Apparently this group of real fans handcuffed themselves together in protest of Brady's suspension. Saved the cops some time I suppose.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Apparently this group of real fans handcuffed themselves together in protest of Brady's suspension. Saved the cops some time I suppose.
Whotta bunch of fuckin' idiots.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
silly. 4 games for gamesmanship? makes no sense.
It does when you consider that this is not the first time this franchise under the current leadership gets caught cheating.

They need to be taught a lesson since they obviously have no fear of consequence and continue to carry on as if the rules do not apply to them.

Cotton

Staff member
Because the Patriots were probably pissed about the incriminating texts that sunk them.:lol
Not a reason to fire someone. I am really hoping when an internal investigation doesn't surface that it further ingrains the NFL investigation already made public.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Not sure of the contract implications from a first round pick and second rounder, but whoever goes #32 next year is at a disadvantage.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Not sure of the contract implications from a first round pick and second rounder, but whoever goes #32 next year is at a disadvantage.
I wouldn't think the money would be that far apart. It might even be an advantage to them, seeing how #32 won't have the possibility of the 5th year hanging over them. They'd get to enter FA earlier.

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
It does when you consider that this is not the first time this franchise under the current leadership gets caught cheating.

They need to be taught a lesson since they obviously have no fear of consequence and continue to carry on as if the rules do not apply to them.
Tom Brady wasn't involved in spygate, so he's not a repeat offender.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
silly. 4 games for gamesmanship? makes no sense.
Gamesmanship? Please.

Circumventing the rules to gain a competitive advantage is cheating. Trying to pass it off as anything else is retarded.

Cotton

Staff member
Gamesmanship? Please.

Circumventing the rules to gain a competitive advantage is cheating. Trying to pass it off as anything else is retarded.
Pretty much.

Top Bottom