Jerry: Door not closed on Hardy.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
I got that feeling listening to a Cowboys Break show a while back. Nick Eatman didn't come out and say anything definitive but implied that there were more issues with Hardy's attitude/behavior than have been reported.
I think that's definitely true.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
I doubt he will be back. There must be something going on that isn't public knowledge. The Jones standard line is never say never but it's usually only when it will never happen.
I think you're right. I really think he outright pissed Garrett off. Maybe he didn't wink back or something.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Every day his money demands will get lower...with Lawrence recovering and Gregory suspended he makes sense. Sure, we probably get Bosa or another DE early, but we have no depth there. Give him another 1 year deal and be done with it.

Carl

RIP Brother
Good for Jerry for undermining yet another Head Coach. I thought, by now, he might have forgotten how to do that. But no.

D

Deuce

Good for Jerry for undermining yet another Head Coach. I thought, by now, he might have forgotten how to do that. But no.
If we had a real HC, I'd agree. But one of the main reasons Garrett is still around is because he can be undermined and not care about it.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Garrett sets himself up for this kind of crap.

If he just outright said "the door is closed on Hardy returning", it leaves no room for controversy.

chrisfrank

Brand New Member
Back? How often have we seen that happen? Once they're gone, they're gone.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
I get a little bit Genghis Khan
I don't want you to get it on
With nobody else but me
With nobody else but me
I get a little bit Genghis Khan
Don't want you to get it on
With nobody else but me
With nobody else but me

:unsure
:lol

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
Well, now that Lawrence has been suspended for amphetamines (meth; please let it be meth), I think we should get ready to welcome Hardy back.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Well, now that Lawrence has been suspended for amphetamines (meth; please let it be meth), I think we should get ready to welcome Hardy back.
Give it time.

I expect sometime around 12:30 AM Jerry will hit Hardy up with that "You up?" text.

vince

Not So New Member
I don't think teams passed on Greg Hardy because he was late for meetings and yelled at a ST's coach. It's because he had very little impact in the 2nd half of the season. He just mailed it in. Not sure how most people forgot about that.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I don't think teams passed on Greg Hardy because he was late for meetings and yelled at a ST's coach. It's because he had very little impact in the 2nd half of the season. He just mailed it in. Not sure how most people forgot about that.
Because we also remember what an impact he was able to have when he first got on the field.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Talented, but not professional.

Top Bottom