Gregory highlights.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
This is actually... kind of disturbing. Seems like a "guy with serious mood swings" thing to do.
Yea maybe, hopefully he can keep the anger channeled to the field for at least 3-4 years while we have Romo until he does something stupid

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
:lol

I see nothing in any "report" to make me believe the kid has a bipolar problem. Peter King referring to ghost scouts and teams doesn't mean shit to me. Could be true, no doubt. But I'll need to see someone come right out and say and be accountable for the statement.

I said it earlier...he has all the symptoms of a major anxiety disorder. Weight loss, difficulty keeping focus, difficulty maintaining weight, etc. Major anxiety issues can be classified as an illness, because it can absolutely ruin your life if its not treated.

One of the things that DO treat it or lessen the symptoms... unfortunately, is Dope. Treating it with chemicals is fine, but they also have their own set of demons with them too.

Now...maybe he's just a pothead, or a bipolar pothead. If so, could be a long road ahead for the Cowboys.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

I see nothing in any "report" to make me believe the kid has a bipolar problem. Peter King referring to ghost scouts and teams doesn't mean shit to me. Could be true, no doubt. But I'll need to see someone come right out and say and be accountable for the statement.

I said it earlier...he has all the symptoms of a major anxiety disorder. Weight loss, difficulty keeping focus, difficulty maintaining weight, etc. Major anxiety issues can be classified as an illness, because it can absolutely ruin your life if its not treated.

One of the things that DO treat it or lessen the symptoms... unfortunately, is Dope. Treating it with chemicals is fine, but they also have their own set of demons with them too.

Now...maybe he's just a pothead, or a bipolar pothead. If so, could be a long road ahead for the Cowboys.
Said it before, will say it again.

We could sign Charles Manson and if he can rush the QB, I would be fine with it.

So...he hacked up another person? He had 3 sacks Sunday. Okay, I'm good.

UncleMilti

Staff member

We could sign Charles Manson and if he can rush the QB, I would be fine with it.

D

Deuce

Unfortunately, all the best anti-anxiety meds are benzo's and also against the drug policy.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

But the kids!!!! What about the kids!!!!

data

Forbes #1

Seems he plans on staying a Cowboy for awhile
Dick pic.

DCC V here we come.

UncleMilti

Staff member

p1_

DCC 4Life
Serious football boner. Dayum I can't wait to see him in our uni. Kudos, front office. You did it. Wow....

p1_

DCC 4Life

You are a sick bastage. And yet I am of a like mind.

Top Bottom