User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2016 Draft Weekend Chatter Thread...

Quote Originally Posted by Jiggyfly View Post
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Quote Originally Posted by skidadl View Post
    He's very strong and compact.
    Yes, he is. He had like 34 reps at the Combine. That was as much as many linemen.
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Iamtdg View Post
    Yes, he is. He had like 34 reps at the Combine. That was as much as many linemen.
    Here is a real RB

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
    Here is a real RB

I know they only said they drafted him because they thought he would be harder to get as an UDFA, but I hope they find a way to use him.

Wonder if you could find a way to trade McFadden. Then your RBs can be Elliott, Morris, Jackson, and maybe Dunbar.

Quote Originally Posted by boozeman View Post
    I know they only said they drafted him because they thought he would be harder to get as an UDFA, but I hope they find a way to use him.
    I'm not sure what that has to do with anything? The Cowboys clearly wanted him on the roster otherwise they wouldn't have drafted him.

I wonder if the Cowboys statement was sort of a reflection on missing out on Rawls last year. With Mcfadden, Randle and Dunbar the Cowboys figured they could just sign him as an UDFA. Instead he signed with the Seahawks. Obviously Dallas really could have used Rawls last year and if they had it to do again would have probably used an end of the draft pick on him.

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
    Here is a real RB

He's a load for sure. We should have a set backfield.

Quote Originally Posted by mschmidt64 View Post
    Wonder if you could find a way to trade McFadden. Then your RBs can be Elliott, Morris, Jackson, and maybe Dunbar.
    I think that's one of those things you look at towards the end of preseason when a team may be runningback hungry. Sort of like we ended up being when we traded with the Seahawks.

what was the major knock on this guy? Seems to run a little upright but he looks like a solid prospect. I was stretching for something to knock him for. His combine measureables are pretty fantastic

Quote Originally Posted by GForce78NJ View Post
    what was the major knock on this guy? Seems to run a little upright but he looks like a solid prospect. I was stretching for something to knock him for. His combine measureables are pretty fantastic
    Sort of a one year wonder. Was basically great this past year but didn't do much in prior years. At a big time school that wouldn't be much of a concern but a physical talent like this guy should start from day one at a shit small school. I don't see much to dislike. I love how he runs angry. I know RBs like that can burn out quickly but Marshawn Lynch and Murray are great examples of backs who just run angry