Musings From The Jerry Bus

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I hate this motherfucker more than any other dickweed I have ever come across. This is all he cares about. Credit. His own name. His own ego. He couldn't give two shits about the Cowboys outside of the aforementioned list. Fuck him and fuck his entire family.
:rock :buddy

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Hate is a strong emotion. Generally it does more harm to the hater than the hated. Life is better without hate. (Words from L.T.)

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Hate is a strong emotion. Generally it does more harm to the hater than the hated. Life is better without hate. (Words from L.T.)
Careful, or I will hate you for taking away from my hatred from that bastard.

Joe Fan

Brand New Member
With each passing day it's getting harder and harder to root for this team. I'm about to the point where I'm tempted to come back when Jerruh finally kicks up daises to save myself from continually being disappointed by a staff and management that's so clueless from top to bottom. I think a lot will depend on what we do in April during the draft.

Joe Fan

Brand New Member
I hate this motherfucker more than any other dickweed I have ever come across. This is all he cares about. Credit. His own name. His own ego. He couldn't give two shits about the Cowboys outside of the aforementioned list. Fuck him and fuck his entire family.
If it wasn't for Jimmy Johnson building the dynasty in the early 90's then this fucktard wouldn't even be mentioned in the same breathe as the HoF. That's the part that just irritates the hell out of me.

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member
If it wasn't for Jimmy Johnson building the dynasty in the early 90's then this fucktard wouldn't even be mentioned in the same breathe as the HoF. That's the part that just irritates the hell out of me.
I have learned to control my hate concerning Jerry usually, but sometimes it just takes over. I hate that man so damn much.

Joe Fan

Brand New Member
I have learned to control my hate concerning Jerry usually, but sometimes it just takes over. I hate that man so damn much.
I agree. It's when he pushes stupid shit just like his comments concerning the HoF, RB, and the crap about Romo.

We lucked out and had a healthy McFadden last year, I don't see history repeating itself. And plus, even though he had a solid season last year it's not as if any teams feared him.

Cotton

Staff member
I agree. It's when he pushes stupid shit just like his comments concerning the HoF, RB, and the crap about Romo.

We lucked out and had a healthy McFadden last year, I don't see history repeating itself. And plus, even though he had a solid season last year it's not as if any teams feared him.
The problem with him is, even if he can stay healthy, he has zero wiggle. I mean, it is straight down hill with that guy.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Of course they didn't fear him. We had no passing game. Teams knew that if they could stop us for a short to no gain on a run that our offense was basically shot. No NFL RB is that good where they don't have some runs that go for nothing.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Of course they didn't fear him. We had no passing game. Teams knew that if they could stop us for a short to no gain on a run that our offense was basically shot. No NFL RB is that good where they don't have some runs that go for nothing.
Yeah last season was an aberration in more ways than one. Virtually nothing about last year is tangible except the defensive collapses in the remaining minutes of the games. That will likely happen again this season if the philosophies do not change.

Top Bottom