User Tag List

Page 201 of 213 FirstFirst ... 101151191199200201202203211 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,010 of 2121

Thread: 2016 Random Cowboys Related Stuff Thread...

  1. #2001
    Super Duper Moderator mcnuttz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    5,425
    Quote Originally Posted by 2233boys View Post
    F**k that, unless he is died or sold the team.

    I haven't given up on the Cowboys merchandise boycott.

    Nor have I, but the reason I'm not buying anything is because I didn't agree with the way the team was being managed.

    As it turns out, he may finally realize that when you let other folks run the show you can actually make more money.

    That's really all I wanted. Let people who know what they're doing help make decisions. It's looking like that's happening now.

  2. #2002
    Senior Member 2233boys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,950
    Quote Originally Posted by mcnuttz View Post
    Nor have I, but the reason I'm not buying anything is because I didn't agree with the way the team was being managed.

    As it turns out, he may finally realize that when you let other folks run the show you can actually make more money.

    That's really all I wanted. Let people who know what they're doing help make decisions. It's looking like that's happening now.
    Far enough, I am not buying anything until he is gone.

    Just the way I was raised.

  3. #2003
    Amateur football god Iamtdg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    46,105
    Quote Originally Posted by mcnuttz View Post
    Nor have I, but the reason I'm not buying anything is because I didn't agree with the way the team was being managed.

    As it turns out, he may finally realize that when you let other folks run the show you can actually make more money.

    That's really all I wanted. Let people who know what they're doing help make decisions. It's looking like that's happening now.
    That's pretty much where I'm at right now. He has stepped back, apparently, and that's all I really ever wanted.
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

  4. #2004
    Super Duper Moderator mcnuttz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    5,425
    Quote Originally Posted by 2233boys View Post
    Far enough, I am not buying anything until he is gone.

    Just the way I was raised.

    Don't flinch, you carrot munchin bastid!

  5. #2005
    Senior Member 2233boys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,950
    Quote Originally Posted by mcnuttz View Post
    Don't flinch, you carrot munchin bastid!

  6. #2006
    Senior Member Rock Slamdance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    tickle tickle tickle!
    Posts
    165
    Elliot, Smith, Martin, Frederick & Lee named first team All-Pro.

  7. The following user likes this post:


  8. #2007
    Amateur football god Iamtdg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    46,105
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

  9. #2008
    Senior Member 2233boys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,950
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Slamdance View Post
    Elliot, Smith, Martin, Frederick & Lee named first team All-Pro.

  10. #2009
    Senior Tech dallen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    7,871
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Slamdance View Post
    Elliot, Smith, Martin, Frederick & Lee named first team All-Pro.
    And deservedly so
    2015 DCC Fantasy Football League Champion

  11. #2010
    Senior Member bbgun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    927
    Doug Free robbed again

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •