2015 College Football Chatter

Status
Not open for further replies.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
No. The Auburn team is just a lot better than A&M one, and two he needs to experience these king of games to learn. Next week he may well light it up again. Look at yesterday's game with Texas Tech. Mahomes struggled in that game and the reason is the competition was somewhat overwhelming. The game ebbs and flows.

Murray had an absolutely awful game. The entire aTm offense is trending down it seems.

Mahomes has passed for 5000 yards and 50tds in the last 12 games. The two aren't comparable at all. If Murray had the performance that Mahomes did yesterday aTm would have won.

All I'm saying is that we might have to wait and see with Murray.

Last edited:

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
No they're not, especially on offense. The problem is we're saddled with an OC who is learning on the job that doesn't even have 2 full years playcalling experience yet. It's like we have the college equivalent of Jason Garrett. Spav even blames the players not executing as the problem in his pc's while a real coach like Chavis says he needs to put his guys in better position to win, ginger would be proud :budd

LT had homered out on us over his hometown boy. I'm a Murray fan and all but let's not get ahead of ourselves.

Btw, how do you have that many freak athletes and can't move the damn ball? It is retarded. My midgets coulda done a better job.

Aggies being Aggies...underachieving. Only Manziel could save you now.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
LT had homered out on us over his hometown boy. I'm a Murray fan and all but let's not get ahead of ourselves.

Btw, how do you have that many freak athletes and can't move the damn ball? It is retarded. My midgets coulda done a better job.

Aggies being Aggies...underachieving. Only Manziel could save you now.
Spavital is a retard, if he gets to keep calling plays don't think even Johnny would help us enough. His first game playcalling was Duke bowl game and we didn't do shit until Sumlin took over calling at halftime.

And yea I really like Murray but he should have redshirted

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Spavital is a retard, if he gets to keep calling plays don't think even Johnny would help us enough. His first game playcalling was Duke bowl game and we didn't do shit until Sumlin took over calling at halftime.

And yea I really like Murray but he should have redshirted
I would never have guessed that you didn't like Spavital.

~glances at your Twitter TL~

Oh...

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I would never have guessed that you didn't like Spavital.

~glances at your Twitter TL~

Oh...
Yea I might have tweeted something to the effect I was displeased with him once or twice :art

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
No they're not, especially on offense. The problem is we're saddled with an OC who is learning on the job that doesn't even have 2 full years playcalling experience yet. It's like we have the college equivalent of Jason Garrett. Spav even blames the players not executing as the problem in his pc's while a real coach like Chavis says he needs to put his guys in better position to win, ginger would be proud :budd
Murray didn't play against the offense.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Murray had an absolutely awful game. The entire aTm offense is trending down it seems.

Mahomes has passed for 5000 yards and 50tds in the last 12 games. The two aren't comparable at all. If Murray had the performance that Mahomes did yesterday aTm would have won.

All I'm saying is that we might have to wait and see with Murray.
My point was anyone can get shut down under the right circumstances. It just as inequitable to judge on one game as it is to use prior games to justify a down experience. Both examples are one game.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Murray didn't play against the offense.
No he played against a shit defense that Spav's shit playcalling has led people to believe are actually decent again. Wait until next week when Georgia puts up 30+ on them.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
No he played against a shit defense that Spav's shit playcalling has led people to believe are actually decent again. Wait until next week when Georgia puts up 30+ on them.
That's my line. :art

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
My point was anyone can get shut down under the right circumstances. It just as inequitable to judge on one game as it is to use prior games to justify a down experience. Both examples are one game.

Zactly!

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I honesty expected them to bounce back and win this week. This must be what Aggies have been going through for years.
Getting out of the gates quickly only to fizzle out in the 2nd half of the season is becoming a trend for Sumlin at A&M.

Jiggyfly

Banned
The offense was not that bad overall against Auburn, Murray threw 2 INT's inside the 10 going in and the other was inside the 50.

I thought Murray would do better but he is a freshman it's the defense that has regressed the most and that is what is really troubling.

I expected a 8-4 type season but with things trending up but things are just as muddled as always.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom