2015 NFL Draft Chatter Thread 4/30-5/2

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Wait, we traded back IN?

You are fucking kidding me, right?

This third day couldn't be more inept and you are telling me we traded back IN to the draft?
Yep. Thats exactly what happened and its near the end. The guy could have been signed as an UDFA possibly.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
NFL.com fixed it so its 3 7th round picks.
That is what I was looking it.

I prefer the incorrect version that does not show how completely inept, from top to bottom, this day has been.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Wait, we traded back IN?

You are fucking kidding me, right?

This third day couldn't be more inept and you are telling me we traded back IN to the draft?
LT says we had 3 7ths but everyone is reporting we traded backin so yea appears so

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Unless Jones and Gregory blow up and are elite players, this could go down as one of the worst drafts in team history.

I am not saying that to be shocking.

It is not often you take a fifth round OT as a swing tackle in the 3rd, an UDFA LB in the 4th to be a backup, an perennial tease lineman in the 5th, then top off that shit sundae with another swing OT, LB and then a fourth string TE that you traded back into the draft for.

This is like a sick depraved joke.

That has to be it.

Maybe it is a dream. I am still asleep and we didn't just pass up Grady Jarrett, Jay Ajayi and a ton of other talent for a bunch of unadulterated shit.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Did we? I saw it reported we had traded backin so just assumed it was right
Picked up a TE out of Texas. My guess is he is a blocking type because the offense will need help this year with two TE formations for the running game.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself

Yes. Yes it does.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
This has to be a joke, just seems too familiar to the "we are set" draft

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Unless Jones and Gregory blow up and are elite players, this could go down as one of the worst drafts in team history.

I am not saying that to be shocking.

It is not often you take a fifth round OT as a swing tackle in the 3rd, an UDFA LB in the 4th to be a backup, an perennial tease lineman in the 5th, then top off that shit sundae with another swing OT, LB and then a fourth string TE that you traded back into the draft for.

This is like a sick depraved joke.

That has to be it.

Maybe it is a dream. I am still asleep and we didn't just pass up Grady Jarrett, Jay Ajayi and a ton of other talent for a bunch of unadulterated shit.
Between the OTs, LBs, and TE, it's like Parcells snuck back into the war room.

There's one player in this draft I feel good about.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Just an absolutely horrible draft after the high of drafting Gregory.

2 OTs
2 LBs
1 DE
and one terrible fucking TE after Gregory.

Team is set at DT and RB y'all!!

BipolarFuk

Demoted
It is like after the first two rounds we went back to the disastrous strategy of picking special teamers and back ups. It is absolutely unfucking believable.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Let us now turn our collective gaze to the UFA's. There we will find rookie gold.

dallen

Senior Tech
Let us now turn our collective gaze to the UFA's. There we will find rookie gold.
I wouldn't be surprised if we sign a UDFA that outplays any of our draft picks after Gregory

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Are there any UDFA RBs worthy of signing? I stopped paying attention.
Might be but my sense tells me the organization will not be looking too hard. They will probably have to make a pretty big splash to even get a second look. If they do they will probably go to the PS.

Top Bottom