2015 NFL Draft Chatter Thread 4/30-5/2

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Can't wait to hear all of training camp how Ryan Williams and Randle look beastly running against air.
From November, 2014:

“We’ve got one that if he carried that ball 20 times a game, I think he would have outstanding numbers in the 100-yard up area. That is Joseph Randle. We’re really proud of his progress, what he’s doing. When he’s gotten the ball, he’s been impressive. He’s been impressive away from the ball. Then, of course, we can’t seem to get for anybody’s satisfaction, mainly Linehan or Jason or anybody involved, we can’t seem to get the ball in Dunbar’s hands enough. When you look at that, and then we’ve got a back on our practice squad, Williams that just absolutely is ready to go if called upon. So we’re in pretty good shape at running back.”

This is how we feel.

Just put McFadden into that delusion pile of horseshit and it is easy to see why we are where we are.

I never wanted to believe it.

Now I do.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
“We’ve got one that if he carried that ball 20 times a game, I think he would have outstanding numbers in the 100-yard up area. That is Joseph Randle. We’re really proud of his progress, what he’s doing. When he’s gotten the ball, he’s been impressive. He’s been impressive away from the ball. Then, of course, we can’t seem to get for anybody’s satisfaction, mainly Linehan or Jason or anybody involved, we can’t seem to get the ball in Dunbar’s hands enough. When you look at that, and then we’ve got a back on our practice squad, Williams that just absolutely is ready to go if called upon. So we’re in pretty good shape at running back.”
Yup. Randle and Dunbar were so impressive, they couldn't take Murray off the field for even short breaks during an almost historic workload. And Williams was so impressive he couldn't even make the active roster.

p1_

DCC 4Life
There has to be something else in the works for running back. It can't be this blatantly lame. It just can't.

data

Forbes #1
One of the untold NFL stories of history will be how the 2014 dallas cowboys fielded the best rb backfield of all time

p1_

DCC 4Life
From November, 2014:

This is Jerry, and I have to believe Jerry alone. No one else is this fucking dumb. No one.

townsend

Banned
I am not as down as most on our DT rotation but I did want a good young backup at the 3 tech.

I know this is blasphemy around here but I think Brent after a offseason with Marinelli is a nice upgrade at the 1 along with Bishop.

And McClain and Crawford is a nice rotation and the 3.

I think if Marinelli wanted any of these guys we passed at 3 and 4 he would have been drafted.
I will say Marinelli has way more to work with this year than last year. We clearly upgraded at DB, picked up two extraordinary pass rushers. Lee might actually see the field, and Hitchens is a year older and presumably more competent. We have some holes but in 2014 the defense was made of holes.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I literally have not paid any attention to the draft since the shitty Wilson pick.

I really don't care and the draft only comes once a year.

I hate that this team's ineptitude sucks the life out of me and makes me this bitter and jaded.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
There has to be something else in the works for running back. It can't be this blatantly lame. It just can't.
This is just Jerry's way of keeping his own ignorance disguised, but at the same time playing on your emotions.

All it would take at this stage is one flip phone phone call from Peterson to get him what he wants...buzz.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
That's what I keep telling myself.

They can't possibly be THIS dumb.....right?

hstour

Brand New Member
I literally have not paid any attention to the draft since the shitty Wilson pick.

I hate that this team's ineptitude sucks the life out of me and makes me this bitter and jaded.
You were of the same attitude towards Hitchens last year. Maybe you're just bitter and jaded in general? :shrug

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Packers get Aaron Ripkowski. I wouldn't have minded having him on this team.

marsbennett

Brand New Member
Wow so Jerry really did Tip is hand they did not want a running back. I'm surprised they would accept the Darren McFadden solution as a replacement for the all-time single-season rushing record champ in his prime.

By the way I think I am misremembering a poster from that meltdown day during the playoffs. Perhaps townsend Or even another. I just don't want to go back and look that shit up man. I'll keep my mouth shut from now.

From November, 2014:

This is how we feel.

Just put McFadden into that delusion pile of horseshit and it is easy to see why we are where we are.

I never wanted to believe it.

Now I do.

Last edited:

Bob Roberts

Professor StinkFinger
I wait like a kid as Christmas for the draft every year and usually end up with underwear and socks

data

Forbes #1

:lol

Welcome back.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I wait like a kid as Christmas for the draft every year and usually end up with underwear and socks
Especially on day two...err, three in Goodell's perverted creation.

I have a total feeling of disgust right now. I think the organization has got arrogant after one good year and it sickens me.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
:lol

Welcome back.
Crazy how it works.

I am not that difficult to please.

If we took Ajayi or Jarrett earlier, I would be an intellectually devoid piece of shit waving a foam finger screaming JERRY JERRY JERRY at the top on my lungs.

Yes, that is being a spoiled child, but I can guarantee you, right now, being the layman I am, one or both of them will have a better professional football career than Damien Wilson.

Bookmark it, come back and tell me I am wrong, but I feel 100% confident I am right.

Top Bottom