2015 NFL Draft Chatter Thread 4/30-5/2

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I would take him in a heartbeat. His knee injury was 2 years ago, and he has completed quite a few physicals between then and now. You can't tell me he passed all of those (including the Combine check) and it's still an problem.
I don't think it's currently a problem. It's like Ronald Leary where they see something that looks like it will be an issue down the road.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Uh oh...run on DL
I don't think we liked Orchard.

I am sure there is some dumb quality like short arms or not twitchy thing that we had an issue with.

Orchard does one thing well, he chases QBs.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Good stuff still...setting the table.

Keep on pushing 'em down.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
I don't think we liked Orchard.

I am sure there is some dumb quality like short arms or not twitchy thing that we had an issue with.

Orchard does one thing well, he chases QBs.
Phillip gone too. Just means any others that go will be guys we like. Still have Odighizuwa and C Davis available.

Good stuff still...setting the table.

Keep on pushing 'em down.
I can see it now, we will have every pick we wanted and they will pick a John Butterscotch, punter from a local high school and this board will be in a meltdown, including me!!

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member
Jerry said last night in the press conference that Gregory is high on their board. Still sitting there.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
7 picks until ours and I still see Gregory, Ajayi, Coleman, and Ogdiguasdjapid still on the board.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
Yeah, we're still in good shape. At least 3 2nd round calibers RB's and 4 DL left.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
Lots of fidgeting and chin rubbing in the War Room.

Jerry down getting a bj in the bathroom.

Top Bottom