Week 8 Gameday Chatter Thread | Cowboys vs Seahawks| 11/1/2015

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Whoever 58 is, fuck him!

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
3 man rush on 3rd and 7.

Why are we so cursed with retarded coaching?

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
3 man rush on 3rd and 7.

Why are we so cursed with retarded coaching?
No kidding, if they get the TD who gives a shit at least you have time on the clock. Or you get a sack. But instead we go soft and give them the easy first down. Just gutless shit. I want to blame the defense for being gutless but it comes from the coaches down.

dallen

Senior Tech
I don't understand what these coaches think is happening on the field

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Oh, what a pity. Screw the supposed jinx about celebrating opposing players' injuries.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
We lost this by the fag response with the Hardy turnover.

Period.

You have to understand momentum and Garrett clearly has no FUCKING idea what that means.

dallen

Senior Tech
No kidding, if they get the TD who gives a shit at least you have time on the clock. Or you get a sack. But instead we go soft and give them the easy first down. Just gutless shit. I want to blame the defense for being gutless but it comes from the coaches down.
You have to either stop them or let them score. You can't just give them a first down like that

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I said earlier what was different about the running game this week? No one bit on the fact that Weedin delivered the same results and the common factor isn't player ineptitude it's coaching.

GShock

DCC 4Life
We lost this by the fag response with the Hardy turnover.

Period.

You have to understand momentum and Garrett clearly has no FUCKING idea what that means.
At least we took the shot at the end zone to Dez.

Oh.

Right.

Stars

DCC 4Life
Need a stop here... Bailey can kick from 60 yards out. Write that shit down.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Coaches completely lost this game.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
You have to either stop them or let them score. You can't just give them a first down like that
Exactly, and that's what our coaches should have been thinking. But instead it was like, hey we just can't give up a TD so lets play soft and hope for a turnover. Which we create zero turnovers...

Top Bottom