NFL schedule will be released on Tuesday 4/21

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Ugh. Fuck the Nfl.

I'm so fucking tired of teams like Philly opening against teams like Jacksonville and we always start with a tough game against a rival.
I've been saying that for a long time.

When was the last time we opened the season against a shit team? You have to go back to the 90's.

Every team we have faced since then was either a division foe or a team that had previously made the playoffs the season before.

Last edited:

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Ugh the schedule release. Also known as the annual everyone predicts the results of every game and thinks the best Dallas can do is 6-10 or 7-9.
If we draft right, I see 11-5 actually.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Just watching the schedule release show on NFL...

The NFL is really wearing out this Pittsburgh/Baltimore thing.

It hasn't been a must see game for several years.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I've been saying that for a long time.

When was the last time we opened the season against a shit team? You have to go back to the 90's.
I'm sure it's intentional. The Cowboys are one of the NFL's biggest draws and the league doesn't want them playing a cupcake to open the season.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
What in god's name is going on right now?
Relax. He added the caveat of 'If we draft right'.

You know he'll be screaming for the emergency doob regardless of who we draft, and proclaiming 6-10. All will be right with the world.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
What in god's name is going on right now?
It makes me a little uncomfortable. Plus our team always seems to play poorly when expectations are high. It's when everyone expect 6-10 that this team seems to have a really good season. Hell last year some idiots on this board thought we could be a 2 or 3 win team.

Jiggyfly

Banned
It makes me a little uncomfortable. Plus our team always seems to play poorly when expectations are high. It's when everyone expect 6-10 that this team seems to have a really good season. Hell last year some idiots on this board thought we could be a 2 or 3 win team.
I think we might be past that. The roster has almost completely turned over and the leaders are the younger guys.

Seeing that Hardy is already checking guys and that makes me feel even better.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I really like our December/January schedule. If we can roll into December with a record of at least 7-4 I think we're golden.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I think we might be past that. The roster has almost completely turned over and the leaders are the younger guys.

Seeing that Hardy is already checking guys and that makes me feel even better.
I think our team has changed as well. We just did not look like the same choke artist team that continually fell apart at the end of the season. It was a different team.

Top Bottom