NFL schedule will be released on Tuesday 4/21

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
NFL schedule will be released on Tuesday

Posted by Josh Alper on April 20, 2015, 11:57 AM EDT

The wait to find out the 2015 schedule will end on Tuesday evening.

The NFL has announced that the schedule will be unveiled during a three-hour show on NFL Network that gets underway at 8 p.m. ET. All 256 games will be revealed during the program, although not all games will remain in the same slots thanks to flexible scheduling procedures put in place to assure the most exposure for the most appealing games as the season rolls along.

Among the highlights of the announcement will be the Patriots’ opponent at Gillette Stadium on the opening Thursday night of the season, which falls on September 10, as well as the rest of the prime time games for the opening weekend. That game could feature Darrelle Revis’s return to New England in his first game back with the Jets, although the Steelers also look like a good draw among the Patriots’ home games this season.

Speaking of the Jets, we’ll also be looking out for the two matchups with their former coach Rex Ryan’s Bills and the Bills’ matchup with the Eagles that will pit LeSean McCoy against his former teammates from Philly. There are plenty of similarly intriguing matchups to be announced on Tuesday and we’ll have a spotlight on them as soon as the news goes public.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Ugh. Fuck the Nfl.

I'm so fucking tired of teams like Philly opening against teams like Jacksonville and we always start with a tough game against a rival.

Cotton

Staff member
Ugh. Fuck the Nfl.

I'm so fucking tired of teams like Philly opening against teams like Jacksonville and we always start with a tough game against a rival.
I am reading rumors about us opening at home against the Giants on Sunday Night.

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member
Having GB and Buffalo late kinda sucks.

Cotton

Staff member
Not liking all the night games either.

Cotton

Staff member
Full schedule with times:

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Ugh the schedule release. Also known as the annual everyone predicts the results of every game and thinks the best Dallas can do is 6-10 or 7-9.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Ugh the schedule release. Also known as the annual everyone predicts the results of every game and thinks the best Dallas can do is 6-10 or 7-9.
5-11

data

Forbes #1
Weird how only one divisional game in the final four. Hell, just the Redskins in the final 8.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Five prime time games for the Giants?

Seriously?

Top Bottom