2015 NFL Draft Chatter Thread 4/30-5/2

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
That still does not cut it for me, these guys have a team of people working for them leading up to the draft its not hard to get that info.

And we are talking about a guy with less than 5 percent body fat he should be clear in less than 30 days.

To close to a Josh Gordon type for me.
Eh, Josh Gordon has serious issues outside of pot. I don't think Gregory is that bad. Gregory could just as easily be Warren Sapp (Who apparently is a crazy shit, but it didn't cause any problems during his NFL career). Randy Moss had drug problems in college. I mean every year multiple guys have positive drug tests at the combine and never go on to be Josh Gordon.

Have you ever watched an interview with Randy Gregory. He doesn't come off as a dumby. He actually comes off as an articulate humble guy.

data

Forbes #1
On the flipside, just started Day 1 of my new job promotion.

One of the finest moments in life is dumping your old job duties, emails, tasks, etc onto your backfill.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Mel compared him to Chris Johnson on TV last night. So there is that.

Basically you're relying on Booze as your draft expert. Got it...
someone else compares him to Sproles also. I heard it on the radio today. I can't remember who it was maybe it wasn't Mel although I heard mel two different times today. but regardless not just booze.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
:lol

Beautiful.
Quite ironic, and I wouldn't laugh at this normally, but he replaces than with then all the time, so...

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
someone else compares him to Sproles also. I heard it on the radio today. I can't remember who it was maybe it wasn't Mel although I heard mel two different times today. but regardless not just booze.
I actually really like Sproles but that dude is tiny. He is 5'6" 190 lbs.

People get lazy with comparisons. They see a smaller back who is electric and they automatically jump to Sproles. They really aren't that similar though when you watch them.

Jiggyfly

Banned
Eh, Josh Gordon has serious issues outside of pot. I don't think Gregory is that bad. Gregory could just as easily be Warren Sapp (Who apparently is a crazy shit, but it didn't cause any problems during his NFL career). Randy Moss had drug problems in college. I mean every year multiple guys have positive drug tests at the combine and never go on to be Josh Gordon.

Have you ever watched an interview with Randy Gregory. He doesn't come off as a dumby. He actually comes off as an articulate humble guy.
Gordon does not come off as an idiot either, if you are self-medicating at that stage of life its a huge red flag.

Add in the fact he is not a great scheme fit and its not worth a 2nd IMO.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I actually really like Sproles but that dude is tiny. He is 5'6" 190 lbs.

People get lazy with comparisons. They see a smaller back who is electric and they automatically jump to Sproles. They really aren't that similar though when you watch them.
I gave you another comparison earlier...Joe Cribbs.

And when I referred to Sproles, I was referring to role, not that they were physically the same.

Top Bottom