Week 12 Thanksgiving Chatter Thread | Cowboys vs. Panthers | 11/26/2015

data

Forbes #1
It is unreal and the worst part is....

We can't do anything about it because we can't win ONE FUCKING GAME without Romo.
I don't like seeing the Cowboys lose, but man am I interested in seeing what happens if we get shellacked every game to finish 3-13.

vtcowboy

If we had gone 2-5 instead of 0-7 after Romo's injury, we'd be tied for first place (and going nowhere, obviously, but still).

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I don't like seeing the Cowboys lose, but man am I interested in seeing what happens if we get shellacked every game to finish 3-13.
Jerry will get tough and fire some assistants. Thats all that will happen.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Jerry will get tough and fire some assistants. Thats all that will happen.
Yeah, Bisacchia and Dooley are toast.

22cowboysfan22

Brand New Member
Anyone who doesn't hate the Eagles the most of everyone in our division is doing it wrong. Worst fanbase in the worst, most disgusting city in the USA.

data

Forbes #1
Probably none of you have this, but the next fad is shaved ice cream...not shave ice, but ice cream.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
If we had gone 2-5 instead of 0-7 after Romo's injury, we'd be tied for first place (and going nowhere, obviously, but still).
Sickening part of it.

And the teams that we lost to hurts even more.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Anyone who doesn't hate the Eagles the most of everyone in our division is doing it wrong. Worst fanbase in the worst, most disgusting city in the USA.
Dude, the DTC makes the Redskins fanbase the worst all by themselves.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Nah. Eagles and Redskins share equal disgust from me. Both their fanbase's and teams can rot in hell as far as I'm concerned. The only reason the Giants aren't tied with them in scorn, is their fan base from my experience have been slightly less scummy.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Eagles are the worst.

They are.

And all they ever do is talk shit. It's like, you haven't won shit since 1960. You have the same number of super bowl wins as teams you look down on like Cleveland, Cincinnati, Detroit, Arizona, and Jacksonville. Show a little fucking humility.

They overrate every player they have that shows a slight pulse. They think they're knowledgeable but outside of their own team they mostly only know the superstars.

Those idiots can go fuck themselves.

Top Bottom