User Tag List

Page 59 of 60 FirstFirst ... 94957585960 LastLast

Thread: Interesting race topics . . .

Quote Originally Posted by boozeman View Post
    The financials are not all that relevant. He does exactly what anyone who has amassed wealth does.
    Yup

Quote Originally Posted by BipolarFan View Post
    There are people here that think the Mueller should ignore other crimes they may find in the course of the Russia investigation.

Even though his mandate clearly states that he has the authority to investigate them.

I think there is a 99.9% chance that some of his money is dirty. That's why no tax returns. He's scared shitless someone would follow the paper trail.
    There are tax returns. He just didn’t put them on display to the public. IRS has his returns and if they found any suspicions they are compelled to investigate them and if there are criminal element suspected they are to refer them to the FBI. He can’t get by not filing returns. It is part of the screening process to run for public office. Further once he becomes President he still must make some disclosures to inspector General but he isn’t required to disclose them for ethics scrutiny. If there was something in your fantasy it would have been one of the first things investigations processes do and that is follow the money.
    Since Day One

Quote Originally Posted by skidadl View Post
    The real question is when are Mexican jokes going to not be ok? Once that happens I'm leaving the country with Miley.
    It's a taco emergency. Call Nine Juan Juan.

4. The following 3 users like this post:

Since Day One

One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kbrown View Post
    It's a taco emergency. Call Nine Juan Juan.
    Well done, my friend. Very well done.
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

I see that Steve Harvey is under fire for saying that the Golden State Warriors have too many 800lb Gorillas on the team. a) Do people not know what the term means? b) Steve Harvey is black

Quote Originally Posted by skidadl View Post
    I see that Steve Harvey is under fire for saying that the Golden State Warriors have too many 800lb Gorillas on the team. a) Do people not know what the term means? b) Steve Harvey is black
    These are the same people who got offended at inmates running the asylum so no, no they don't
    2018 DCC Super Bowl Bingo Champion

Quote Originally Posted by BipolarFan View Post
    There are people here that think the Mueller should ignore other crimes they may find in the course of the Russia investigation.

Even though his mandate clearly states that he has the authority to investigate them.

I think there is a 99.9% chance that some of his money is dirty. That's why no tax returns. He's scared shitless someone would follow the paper trail.
    How do you know this since they won't pony up the document that says what exactly he is suppose to be investigating? He and Rosenstein won't give it to the Senate oversight committee, they, as far as I know haven't given it to the judge that wanted it, and still neither of them has been held to account for it. Such amazing bullsh$t. They are literally running with no oversight.

Quote Originally Posted by fortsbest View Post
    How do you know this since they won't pony up the document that says what exactly he is suppose to be investigating? He and Rosenstein won't give it to the Senate oversight committee, they, as far as I know haven't given it to the judge that wanted it, and still neither of them has been held to account for it. Such amazing bullsh$t. They are literally running with no oversight.
    Bet you thought it was awesome when Ken Starr was doing the same.

Quote Originally Posted by fortsbest View Post
    BiPo is so bent on Mueller continuing past the Russian investigation to hopefully find something he can tie back to Trump. Everyone is aware that Mueller commission gave him powers to pursue all matters of a criminal nature that may be found in his investigation of the collusion matter but he is going beyond that. He is digging around in areas that do not necessarily have any indication of being tied to the collusion area. There are hundreds of law enforcement people who’s job it is to investigate criminal matters. Mueller doesn’t have exclusive rights to all criminal situations to simply keep his engagement going and stall giving a report on his initial charge.

His is stalling and milking because he can’t deliver the goods so the next best thing is to keep everything in the air so the Democrats and the right wing news media can continue to bombard the public with negative propaganda into the mid term elections.
    Since Day One

12. The following user likes this post: