User Tag List

Page 57 of 60 FirstFirst ... 7475556575859 ... LastLast

Thread: Interesting race topics . . .

Quote Originally Posted by boozeman View Post
    "I hope all you whites have the same level outrage next time one of your youths decide to shoot up a school of innocent children," another wrote. "You all are a disgusting group of devils."
    We don't?

I'm pretty sure most people are like, take the guy out back and execute him.

Quote Originally Posted by mschmidt64 View Post
    We don't?

Sometimes see some people say a shooter was a victim, was bullied, etc. But mostly that’s just trolling I think. Anybody who this isn’t a joke to, regardless of politics, wants these guys to get the book thrownat them.

One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    We don't?

I wish we could hurt them more than just a quick painless death, to be honest. Call me inhumane or whatever, but I am a big believer in deterrents.
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...223722329.html

Bill Clinton: Media Was Friendlier To Obama Because They Liked Having African-American President

Former President turned author Bill Clinton said Sunday that former President Barack Obama received friendlier treatment in the press than other Democrats and Republicans, in part because the media liked having an African-American in the office.

Clinton is out promoting his new novel, The President Is Missing, a potboiler about a chief executive who goes rogue to fight terrorists. It was cowritten with best-selling author James Patterson.

Speaking on CBS This Morning, Clinton talked about why the political press gave friendly coverage to Obama.

At first he said, “Why? ‘I don’t know,'” then added, “They liked him. And they liked having the first African-American president, and he was a good president I think,” Clinton said. “I don’t agree with President Trump’s assessment of his service.”

Clinton addressed several topics, including that he knew the attempt to impeach him would not succeed. A majority of House of Representative members must vote for charges in order to impeach the president. After the charges of misconduct are filed, the Senate has the power to try impeachment cases like a court. Two-thirds of the senators must vote for conviction.

Clinton was charged with perjury and obstruction of justice for lying about his relationship with then-White House intern Monica Lewinsky. He was acquitted by the Senate.

“Well, I knew it wouldn’t succeed,” Clinton said. “It wasn’t a pleasant experience. But it was a fight that I was glad to undertake after the elections, when the people had solidly told, by two-thirds or more, the Republicans to stop it. They knew there was nothing impeachable. And so, we fought it to the end. And I’m glad.”

As for his literary skills, Clinton claimed they stem from being an avid reader. “I’ve consumed literally thousands and thousands of thrillers, political novels, all this kind of stuff.” As for Patterson, “He’s just good at it. But I wanted it to be real,” Clinton said. “I didn’t want anybody to be able to say, ‘Oh, this is just made up bull,’ you know?”

“The worst possible attack on the United States happens in this book. And if it happened, this is the way it would happen,” Patterson said. “There’s a traitor in the White House. If it happened, this is authentically how it would happen.”

Of course it's true, but I'm shocked he said it. Has he been excommunicated yet?
    2014=2009, 2015=2010?

The Garrett Song

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...223722329.html

Bill Clinton: Media Was Friendlier To Obama Because They Liked Having African-American President

Former President turned author Bill Clinton said Sunday that former President Barack Obama received friendlier treatment in the press than other Democrats and Republicans, in part because the media liked having an African-American in the office.

Clinton is out promoting his new novel, The President Is Missing, a potboiler about a chief executive who goes rogue to fight terrorists. It was cowritten with best-selling author James Patterson.

Speaking on CBS This Morning, Clinton talked about why the political press gave friendly coverage to Obama.

At first he said, “Why? ‘I don’t know,'” then added, “They liked him. And they liked having the first African-American president, and he was a good president I think,” Clinton said. “I don’t agree with President Trump’s assessment of his service.”

Clinton addressed several topics, including that he knew the attempt to impeach him would not succeed. A majority of House of Representative members must vote for charges in order to impeach the president. After the charges of misconduct are filed, the Senate has the power to try impeachment cases like a court. Two-thirds of the senators must vote for conviction.

Clinton was charged with perjury and obstruction of justice for lying about his relationship with then-White House intern Monica Lewinsky. He was acquitted by the Senate.

“Well, I knew it wouldn’t succeed,” Clinton said. “It wasn’t a pleasant experience. But it was a fight that I was glad to undertake after the elections, when the people had solidly told, by two-thirds or more, the Republicans to stop it. They knew there was nothing impeachable. And so, we fought it to the end. And I’m glad.”

As for his literary skills, Clinton claimed they stem from being an avid reader. “I’ve consumed literally thousands and thousands of thrillers, political novels, all this kind of stuff.” As for Patterson, “He’s just good at it. But I wanted it to be real,” Clinton said. “I didn’t want anybody to be able to say, ‘Oh, this is just made up bull,’ you know?”

“The worst possible attack on the United States happens in this book. And if it happened, this is the way it would happen,” Patterson said. “There’s a traitor in the White House. If it happened, this is authentically how it would happen.”
    It's absolutely true. Any time you want to criticize a black president you immediately get the racist label. A white president is easier to attack.

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
    It's absolutely true. Any time you want to criticize a black president you immediately get the racist label. A white president is easier to attack.
    In all fairness there are a lot more to pick and criticize from...
    @Rev supporter

Quote Originally Posted by Angrymesscan View Post
    I have said this before but it bears repeating. Bill Clinton was railroaded into the impeachment. The process started with the White Water investigation and should have ended there. There was no unethical or corrupt dealings on the Clintons part. I know this first hand. Simply because a Special prosecutor was appointed did this debacle continue on until they found something to nail him on and guess how it came about? That’s right an interview with the President by the Special Prosecutor with a stacked deck questionnaire. They are masters at compiling questions to lead you to a place where any answer will get you compromised.
    Since Day One

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
    But what about an orange president?

Quote Originally Posted by Angrymesscan View Post
    Well if we are talking about Trump yes. I mean at least Obama chose his words before talking or just sending out tweets. Trump has a consistent case of diarrhea of the mouth that makes him look like an absolute idiot.

But I think this applies to all prior presidents as well that happen to be white.