Cowboys Only Mock Drafts

D

Deuce

I expect apology PM's from every single one of you when he goes Friday night.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
:lol

From second day pick to UDFA so quickly.
Just goes to show how out of touch fans really are when it comes to trying to "scout" players and say where they should go in the draft. And this is a guy I'd assume he's seen all if not most of his games.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Just goes to show how out of touch fans really are when it comes to trying to "scout" players and say where they should go in the draft. And this is a guy I'd assume he's seen all if not most of his games.
That's part of the problem, people read a scouting report and they take that as gospel as to a players value. The scouting reports that we have access to aren't very close to the ones NFL teams are looking at. I think those projections get worse and worse the further you get from the first round.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Most players that make the NFL can play. What a lot of fans can't see is the maturity.

Said it earlier in this thread when a guy like George O'Leary basically said he left too early.

Teams are going to either take NFL ready players or physical freaks that they know they want to secure the rights to.

He's a good football player but he fits neither category.

Top Bottom