Iran nuclear deal framework announced

fortsbest

DCC 4Life
Conservatives aren't the only ones saying this is a bad deal. How about people who actually live over there?

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/5493/arabs-blast-obama-deal-with-iran
http://www.usatoday.com/story/theoval/2015/04/05/obama-benjamin-netanyahu-iran-nuclear-deal-israel/25325199/

This one the Iranian foreign minister basically says don't worry, we still have the knowledge and can start our program up when ever we please. The mere fact that Obama's people are trusting these folk to comply with any agreement is dumb. Again, a bad deal is better than no deal for them.

The president and his minions want a deal at any cost so they can say they got something done. It's not different that Obamacare. Any deal is better than none. We all see how that's working out huh?

townsend

Banned
IDGAF if Iran has nukes. North Korea has nukes, and they're a way crazier country. Israel has a ton of nukes, and they're super militant and crazy. The only country that I know of that has actually used nukes on another country is us, and we still get to have a shit ton of nukes.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Guess we should have just Bomb Bomb Bomb, Bomb Bombed Iran like neoconservative war criminals want to.

shane

DCC 4Life
Iran is smart for wanting nukes. That way they'll have leverage and will be less likely to be bombed into oblivion by the US Empire.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Iran is smart for wanting nukes. That way they'll have leverage and will be less likely to be bombed into oblivion by the US Empire.
Yeah. Luckily for them the Empire didn't do it before now.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
Great deal for Iran. Drop sanctions on them and allow them to gain nukes. This is supposed to be a peace deal?

Either Obama just wants to make any deal just for the sake of saying he made a deal, or he really wants Iran to gain nuclear capability since he obviously hates Netanyahu and favors the mullahs and ayatollah.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
Guess we should have just Bomb Bomb Bomb, Bomb Bombed Iran like neoconservative war criminals want to.
Did this make sense in your mind when you typed it? There's another alternative to this deal than wanting to bomb Iran. It'd be to make a deal that would keep Iran from gaining nuclear capability or else continue with sanctions.

But like Obama, you apparently favor the "Death to America" Iranian regime. When was the last time Israel called for America's death? I'll wait....

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Wake up. No one gives a duck about Israel anymore except you fucktards and war criminals that love the Empire.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
:lol

Every time I might start thinking Bipo is no longer the biggest fucking imbecile on the internet, he goes and completely reestablishes himself.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
IDGAF if Iran has nukes. North Korea has nukes, and they're a way crazier country. Israel has a ton of nukes, and they're super militant and crazy. The only country that I know of that has actually used nukes on another country is us, and we still get to have a shit ton of nukes.
:doh

BipolarFuk

Demoted
The mere fact that Obama's people are trusting these folk to comply with any agreement is dumb. Again, a bad deal is better than no deal for them.
The US and UK overthrew an elected Iranian government and installed a king. Every family in Iran had at least one family member disappear by a secret police force trained by US CIA. And all these Republican hypocrites say we cannot trust Iran. :lol

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
The US and UK overthrew an elected Iranian government and installed a king. Every family in Iran had at least one family member disappear by a secret police force trained by US CIA. And all these Republican hypocrites say we cannot trust Iran. :lol
Notwithstanding what may have transpired in the past, the current group running Iran cannot be trusted. The world is many years removed from the example you gave. It's not a relevent argument to what is transpiring now.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I'd like to see some valid citation of this claim.

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
Notwithstanding what may have transpired in the past, the current group running Iran cannot be trusted. The world is many years removed from the example you gave. It's not a relevent argument to what is transpiring now.
We've decided to take a wait and see approach.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
The US has decided not to rush to any judgement about what Iran will do with its nukes and 'wait and see'.
That may be the position of the administration but i don't believe it is the sentiment of the country or even the majority of Congress.

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
That may be the position of the administration but i don't believe it is the sentiment of the country or even the majority of Congress.
Well, that's how it goes. Personally, I see Iran as not being the next big middle east threat. Everyone's been holding their breath for that since 1980 and they never seem to do more than posture and behave like assholes.

Turkey worries me more. They've gotten less and less friendly with the US steadily since the end of the cold war and there have been reports that they are implicitly supporting ISIS.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Well, that's how it goes. Personally, I see Iran as not being the next big middle east threat. Everyone's been holding their breath for that since 1980 and they never seem to do more than posture and behave like assholes.

Turkey worries me more. They've gotten less and less friendly with the US steadily since the end of the cold war and there have been reports that they are implicitly supporting ISIS.
While a danger, ISIS is a limited threat to being in the inialation category. They have only terrorism as a primary weapon. They cant release a mass destruction move on any nation. Iran on the other hand has capabilities to furnish these type groups with such weapons and that may be a larger threat than Iran themselves being a rogue nation.

Top Bottom