The Great Police Work Thread

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
I suspect the truth is somewhere in between. Apparently that cop had to respond to two different suicides that day, including a boy who blew himself away in front of his family. So I'm guessing he was absolutely not in a state of mind to have a gun on him. He obviously should have lost his job for what happened, but man, that's shitty.
I can see now why he quit instead of fighting to keep his job.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
To me this is the bottom line to this situation. There is a reason the police were called in in the first place and second, one officer acted very inappropriately. The rest of the hullabaloo is media driven to create a continuing story. No one can defend the officers conduct but the unknown story is why were they called in the first place. I have heard several versions of the incident. I live less than 10 miles from the neighborhood.

Jiggyfly

Banned
To me this is the bottom line to this situation. There is a reason the police were called in in the first place and second, one officer acted very inappropriately. The rest of the hullabaloo is media driven to create a continuing story. No one can defend the officers conduct but the unknown story is why were they called in the first place. I have heard several versions of the incident. I live less than 10 miles from the neighborhood.
The story is very known why they were called, the pool party was crashed and the security there rightfully called the cops to get the unvited to leave.

This would be a non story if Rambo did not show up.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
The story is very known why they were called, the pool party was crashed and the security there rightfully called the cops to get the unvited to leave.

This would be a non story if Rambo did not show up.
That is the part that has been released thus far. So lets just wait for the rest Okay.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
There is an investigation underway but I don't know what will come of it.
You mean a criminal investigation into the teenagers?

Or an investigation into the officer's misconduct?

I think both things are pretty open and shut for the most part. Not sure what type of story either would be able to confirm that we don't already know.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
You mean a criminal investigation into the teenagers?

Or an investigation into the officer's misconduct?

I think both things are pretty open and shut for the most part. Not sure what type of story either would be able to confirm that we don't already know.
As i indicated up front, these are stories I have heard and I have no idea whether they are credible. The only reason I even mentioned it was due to Jiggy's comment that there was nothing else to hear.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Racist grandpas all talk to each other, it's a grapevine.
You sir are a rude person. You obviously don't know me or you would know I am one of the last perrsons that could be erronously labeleds a racist.

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
You sir are a rude person. You obviously don't know me or you would know I am one of the last perrsons that could be erronously labeleds a racist.
That was a joke. I don't know anyone here well enough to call them a racist for reals.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I can honestly say the Dallas PD did some great work last night.

They were lucky/blessed as well but great work nonetheless.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I can honestly say the Dallas PD did some great work last night.

They were lucky/blessed as well but great work nonetheless.
What happened?

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Bait bike program update: Just snagged two more thieves. One with multiple warrants. :towel

Top Bottom