User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 41

Thread: The Rasslin' Thread

  1. #21
    El Presidente' skidadl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    9,358
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiggyfly View Post
    She is fine but nobody comes close to Keibler.

    Those Legs.
    I feel kinda bad cause she was a kid when I met the family. Weird

  2. #22
    Senior Member Cowboysrock55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    23,435
    I see that you all are playimg fast and loose with the term "sport"

  3. #23
    Senior Member Clay_Allison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    5,339
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
    I see that you all are playimg fast and loose with the term "sport"
    More of a performance, like ballet or gymnastics, but it takes some real athleticism to do it. Especially now, the days when the better performers would just carry a fat guy are mostly gone.
    #firegarrett

  4. #24
    Senior Member Cowboysrock55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    23,435
    Quote Originally Posted by Clay_Allison View Post
    More of a performance, like ballet or gymnastics, but it takes some real athleticism to do it. Especially now, the days when the better performers would just carry a fat guy are mostly gone.
    It's like performance arts for straight men. I've got nothing against it.

  5. #25
    Senior Member L.T. Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    16,253
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
    It's like performance arts for straight men. I've got nothing against it.
    Yep. It's a choreographed exhibition with a pre determined ending. The crowd frenzy is interesting. I haven't seen professional wrestling for some time but it is probably about the same only more of an extravaganza.
    Since Day One

  6. #26
    Senior Member 1bigfan13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    13,785
    Not Wrestlemania related but certainly worth mentioning......Joan Laurer AKA Chyna died last night at the age of 45.

  7. #27
    A winning temperament Deuce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    11,373
    Quote Originally Posted by 1bigfan13 View Post
    Not Wrestlemania related but certainly worth mentioning......Joan Laurer AKA Chyna died last night at the age of 45.
    I'm going to take a shot in the dark and guess it was cardiac related.

  8. #28
    Senior Member pdom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    21,974
    For all the attention paid to NFL's long term health impacts, WWE gets off scott-free while being if not Moreso destructive

  9. #29
    A winning temperament Deuce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    11,373
    Quote Originally Posted by pdom View Post
    For all the attention paid to NFL's long term health impacts, WWE gets off scott-free while being if not Moreso destructive
    I don't think it's the long term health impacts of wrestling that's the problem. It's the long term steroid and cocaine use that kills these guys.

  10. #30
    Senior Member Kbrown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,043
    Quote Originally Posted by pdom View Post
    For all the attention paid to NFL's long term health impacts, WWE gets off scott-free while being if not Moreso destructive
    For what it's worth, WWE has mandatory retirement procedures in place for head trauma now. Arguably their most popular current star retired a few months ago in his 30s after WWE officials refused to clear him after a concussion, even when a few independent doctors gave him an OK.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •