Greg Hardy signed...

dallen

Senior Tech
Yeah, meaning he was found not guilty. Same as the cop in Ferguson.
Not the same. He was found not guilty and then his case was dismissed on appeal due to the witness disappearing. He was never found not guilty.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Watch him go to Philly.....

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
I liked the other video GForce posted, but getting talked down to and shut up by Matt Bryant? Not a good look.
GTFO my field, Deuce.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Not the same. He was found not guilty and then his case was dismissed on appeal due to the witness disappearing. He was never found not guilty.
Misdemeanors are a little different I assume there. Here you just request a jury trial from the outset as everyone has a right to a trial by a jury. I was joking for the most part. Technically neither guy went in front of a jury at all and the processes from state to state with regards to criminal law are so vastly different.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
If he leaves without signing then I doubt he will sign with us.
I'm sure we had an idea of what he wanted for a contract before he came in for a visit. No reason to not get the deal done now. If it costs a few extra bucks to not play hardball WGAS at this point. Otherwise you might as well save the cap space for next year.

dallen

Senior Tech
Misdemeanors are a little different I assume there. Here you just request a jury trial from the outset as everyone has a right to a trial by a jury. I was joking for the most part. Technically neither guy went in front of a jury at all and the processes from state to state with regards to criminal law are so vastly different.
Yeah, the article I read said that he was found guilty in a bench trial and then had the option of requesting a jury trial after that. Seems like a big waste of time to me

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yeah, the article I read said that he was found guilty in a bench trial and then had the option of requesting a jury trial after that. Seems like a big waste of time to me
I have no idea why they bother with a bench trial there if you can just request a jury trial immediately after. I also get the impression that the victim in this case was probably just in it for the money anyway.

dallen

Senior Tech
I have no idea why they bother with a bench trial there if you can just request a jury trial immediately after. I also get the impression that the victim in this case was probably just in it for the money anyway.
It seems pretty likely she was paid off

dallen

Senior Tech

You're tearing me apart, Lisa!

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
could be rosenhaus trying to put false information out there to drive the price up.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
could be rosenhaus trying to put false information out there to drive the price up.
Wouldn't surprise me. He is the same guy who faked being on the phone with a football team to try and get his player drafted. He will basically do anything. Plus I seriously doubt there is an NFL team out there who will match "anything" you offer. I mean seriously what if we gave the guy a mega deal. I doubt Seattle is would match that.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Surely they're not gonna release the Kraken from VR without signing.

GitRDun, Jerry!

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Surely they're not gonna release the Kraken from VR without signing.

GitRDun, Jerry!
I hope the Cowboys get to release the Kraken next year on gamedays...

I would welcome hearing that 19 times or so next year.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
**********BREAKING NEWS***********************

Jerry showing Greg Hardy around VR, and also checking out some glory holes.

dallen

Senior Tech
What I don't get is why the prosecuting attorney didn't subpeona her and have a warrant issued to bring her in if she failed to testify.
They did. They couldn't find her. Probably on an all expenses paid vacation out of the country

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I am still at 85% sure he's signing with us. Has toured Valley Ranch. Has met with the Jones', Garrett, and Marinelli. Going to tour the stadium, which means a ride over on the Jerry bus. I believe they showed him the plans for the new HQ too.

Guys, he ain't leaving.
Then an hour later...

Move me to 90% sure.
:skurred

dallen

Senior Tech
I really hope his source isn't joking with him this time!

Top Bottom