Cowboys' Jerry Jones on his NFC East perspective: 'All I see is ass'

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Cowboys' Jerry Jones on his NFC East perspective: 'All I see is ass'

By SportsDayDFW.com Contact SportsDayDFW.com on Twitter: @SportsDayDFW

Trust Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones to make anyone looking for a comment very happy.

This time, Jordan Ranaan of NJ.com was the lucky recipient of Jones' creative use of the English language. When asked what he thought of the NFC East this season, Jones explained what life was like being at the lowest level of a fairly pedestrian division and seeing all his rivals above him.

"I'm looking up, on my back, and all I see is ass," Jones said Tuesday in Houston at the NFL owners' meetings. "I want a different perspective."

That's a playful look at a 4-12 team that came in last in a division that produced one team with a winning record. That team, the Washington Redskins, were eliminated in the opening round of the playoffs by the Green Bay Packers. And though the other NFC East teams in Philadelphia and New York are going through changes at the top, Jones is still focused on Dallas and not the competition.

"I do see opportunity though," Jones said.. "But I want a different view and that will ring and intertwine through every meeting, every personal visit I have with everybody involved with the Cowboys. I want to see a different look."
----------------

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
Man in the Mirror.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
When I read the headline I assumed he meant that the rest of the division sucks.

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member
When I read the headline I assumed he meant that the rest of the division sucks.
I assumed he was drunk on Johnnie Walker Blue Label and got off topic talking about the Cowboys cheerleaders.

Last edited:

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Well, at least he's successfully filling the void left behind by Al Davis after he died.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
One year closer to being 6' under.

Godspeed, Jerry.

:unsure

Top Bottom