Judge for yourself......Every Mcfadden run play 2014

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
If it's sore now with infrequent voluntary workouts it will deteriorate with frequent harder workouts.
So every guy that missed practice time is done? The reason why these being voluntary matters is because guys are more likely to rest a knee during a voluntary practice like this. If he starts missing practices during the season I may be a little concerned. I think teams are extra cautious with players this time of year.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
So what happened to the wait and see approach?
Other than hearing someone else pose that question, how often have you herd me say it? It's an old label that goes back to the days of SBK and booze getting irritated about me making that comment. Its almost folklore rather than being actual.

townsend

Banned
If McFadden can stay healthy, I think he'll make a good 3rd down back. He's a good pass blocker and pass catcher, he should be able to run against a team trying to defend the pass.

Jiggyfly

Banned
Other than hearing someone else pose that question, how often have you herd me say it? It's an old label that goes back to the days of SBK and booze getting irritated about me making that comment. Its almost folklore rather than being actual.
You were saying this just last offseason.

Quite a lot in fact.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I miss the old "wait and see" guy. :art

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I seem to recall similarly that was the pet phrase.
It was but usually by others directed to me and on occasion i would gig someone with it. It's been a running joke for years.

Last edited:
Top Bottom