Merry Christmas...

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Merry Christmas, boys. We all like giving each other shit and have for over a decade now. I wanted to pause that for a second and send out a very sincere note. Merry Christmas to all of you. I hope the best for you in this coming year. For those that have me on FB have seen me say this before, but it bears repeating. Hug those you love because you never know when it might be your last chance.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Merry Christmas, boys. We all like giving each other shit and have for over a decade now. I wanted to pause that for a second and send out a very sincere note. Merry Christmas to all of you. I hope the best for you in this coming year. For those that have me on FB have seen me say this before, but it bears repeating. Hug those you love because you never know when it might be your last chance.
Same to you and extra blessings on the side.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Merry Christmas, dudes. I hope it is a good one for you and your family.

fortsbest

DCC 4Life
Merry Christmas to everyone especially those I've disagreed with all year. Let this be a reminded that while we may differ in many things, one thing we can agree on is that is better to love one another and be kind. I echo IAMTDG's sentiments.

AAnd for the athiests and non-believers; We still love you...just not as much! :unsure :lol:buddy

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday dear Jesus,
Happy birthday to you.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Merry Christmas all, even you Godless heathens!

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I hope you all had a great holiday with loved ones.

Top Bottom