Sabin - Sources: Cowboys have no knowledge of rumored video tape involving Bryant

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
This is such a stupid story to chase. One, why would the cop pull a video if it was determined no wrongdoing happened? Second, it's 4 years old. Who really cares?

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Well this amounted to a bunch of nothing :yawnee

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
This is such a stupid story to chase. One, why would the cop pull a video if it was determined no wrongdoing happened? Second, it's 4 years old. Who really cares?
If reporters found it so interesting why didn't they pursue this when it happened? They may have actually been able to get a video back then. Or talk to the witnesses much easier.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
If reporters found it so interesting why didn't they pursue this when it happened? They may have actually been able to get a video back then. Or talk to the witnesses much easier.
I don't know. Maybe it's because they're bored now in the offseason.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

:unsure

Donpingon

DCC 4Life

wowch

D

Deuce

And he feels disrespected.

Newt

DCC 4Life
I'm sure he is looking for more guaranteed money. I figured it would be closer to 40 than 20. But you have to start somewhere.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

Um Tyron got 40 mil guaranteed. Not sure that should be considered close in any universe.

Jiggyfly

Banned
Ya, what a horrible feeling to be offered $114M.
Except the fact that he was only really offered 20 million.

Come on Deuce you know the only real money is the guaranteed part.

I admit nobody should really feel disrespected concerning 20 mill but everything is relative and in no way are he and D Bowe on the same level.

fortsbest

DCC 4Life
I think they wind up using the franchise tag and then getting it done after. I bet it winds up at like 6 years 8- mil with 35-40 guaranteed. Whatever it is though they need to get this done.

Top Bottom