The Running Back position will doom us or not thread...

p1_

DCC 4Life
Flash....

Report: Dallas Cowboys working out RB Ben Tate

Tualk amongst yourselves...

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
:lol So desperate they are looking at Felix.

But we're idiots for thinking this running back corps is inadequate. :picard
I doubt it. It's probably more likely Jerry doing a favor for an old buddy and form Arkansas player. By working him out it kind of keeps his name on the radar for other teams. I wouldn't read much into this.

vince

Not So New Member
Joseph Randall has a contract with my company and called in yesterday stating he wants to terminate it due to "being traded in NFL".

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Joseph Randall has a contract with my company and called in yesterday stating he wants to terminate it due to "being traded in NFL".
Huh?

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member
No joke. That was his reason. I have to return his call since this requires a supervisor review. I'll keep you guys posted.
Vinstile? I didn't realize you worked for MeUndies.:art

That is very interesting. I wonder what kind of RB they could get if they packaged him and Leary.

Last edited:

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
We did the short yardage empty backfield shit all season. The only problem with our run-pass balance last year was that we loved telegraphing the play.
That has to stop. If they improve anything regarding play design this season, this must be it. Being able to run or pass from any formation based on a signal.

Jiggyfly

Banned
That has to stop. If they improve anything regarding play design this season, this must be it. Being able to run or pass from any formation based on a signal.
So even though it was very effective it must stop.

How does that make any sense.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Is this THE Joseph Randall?

You sure it wasn't just Joe Randall?

I've used the "I've been traded in the NFL" excuse to get out of personal obligations a few times myself, so I'm reluctant to buy into this.

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member
Is this THE Joseph Randall?

You sure it wasn't just Joe Randall?

I've used the "I've been traded in the NFL" excuse to get out of personal obligations a few times myself, so I'm reluctant to buy into this.
What about THE Joseph Randle though?

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Randle must be part if the 5 players and 7 picks going to Minnesota for Peterson.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Top Bottom