Works for me.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
WGAS

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Might as well see what we have in him at this point.
Probably to do whatever they have had Damien Wilson doing since the Saints game. STs. No way this guy is ready to do more than run downfield and tackle a guy.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
This could pretty much be the response to every team move for the next 8 weeks.

Just abject failure.
Deck chairs on the Titanic is more like it. There not a single roster move save activating Tony Romo that will matter very much.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Deck chairs on the Titanic is more like it. There not a single roster move save activating Tony Romo that will matter very much.
True.

And we have to recognize that this defense is fatally flawed. I know there was a pick-6 and a miscalled coin flip, but Cassel played well enough overall. We dominated TOP at one point, so I don't understand how the defense became Swiss cheese for most of the Eagles final drives.

The Gregory experiment should be back-burnered and Irving has earned playing time and should be starting over Lawrence and Gregory. There's no way around the crippling Nick Hayden, but we've got to make these other guys nervous about their jobs.

dallen

Senior Tech
I completely forgot about this guy. Probably the next Sean Lee. Plus we can come up with all sorts of fun Nazi nicknames.

Jiggyfly

Banned
True.

And we have to recognize that this defense is fatally flawed. I know there was a pick-6 and a miscalled coin flip, but Cassel played well enough overall. We dominated TOP at one point, so I don't understand how the defense became Swiss cheese for most of the Eagles final drives.

The Gregory experiment should be back-burnered and Irving has earned playing time and should be starting over Lawrence and Gregory. There's no way around the crippling Nick Hayden, but we've got to make these other guys nervous about their jobs.
So now you have an issue with Gregory?

How is it an experiment?

He is only getting about 12 snaps a game are you advocating him not playing at all?

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
Probably a better QB too

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
Lawrence has been a disappointment. I thought he was coming on at the end of last season but he's been practically invisible many games this year. I know Gregory has been injured but he's been ineffective since coming back. Probably needs a full offseason and to get healthy.

Top Bottom