2016 POTUS Election Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiggyfly

Banned
He may not be the best qualified or informed, but the man is a surgeon.
No doubt but none of that has anything to do with being president and that's what I am responding to since this is thread about electing a president.

China in Syria come on even I know that is not true.

How can you be that uninformed or uninterested in one of the biggest topics in foreign policy?

When put on the spot to elaborate on actual issues and policy he continues to look very uninformed and out of his depth.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
The good doctor is a hundred times more inexperienced and clueless on things than Obama was but it is OK because of the (R).

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
The good doctor is a hundred times more inexperienced and clueless on things than Obama was but it is OK because of the (R).
I know he's only a neurosurgeon and not a community organizer but I'd take his intelligence and experience any day over Obama. And I know some one here have stated in the past they'd vote for the most intelligent every single time.

Carson >>>>>>>> Hillary

Last edited:

BipolarFuk

Demoted
I know he's only a neurosurgeon and not a community organizer but I'd take his intelligence and experience any day over Obama. And I know some one here have stated in the past they'd vote for the most intelligent every single time.

Carson >>>>>>>> Hillary
:lol

Obama also graduated from Harvard law. Had at least a little experience in politics as a state and US Senator, but one of the biggest strikes against him according to people like you was lack of experience.

Now you fucktards are willing to elect a fucking doctor who doesn't know fucking ANYTHING about running a country just because of (R). :rofl

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are

Obama also graduated from Harvard law. Had at least a little experience in politics as a state and US Senator, but one of the biggest strikes against him according to people like you was lack of experience.

Now you fucktards are willing to elect a fucking doctor who doesn't know fucking ANYTHING about running a country just because of (R). :rofl
This fucktard isn't but the one currently holding office isn't either.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member

Obama was a community disorganizer and had 2 years as Sen before running for Pres. Any future use of inexperience by his supporters is laughable. I'd take the neurosurgeon over the community rabble-rouser any day.

Jiggyfly

Banned
Neurosurgeon's are teh stoopid
This is just ignorant logic.

What about Neurosurgery dove tails with being president, it's like saying a MBA is finance could build you a house because you know he's smart.

I never said the guy is stupid that's another Republican strawman to ignore the fact he has no idea about foreign policy and does not use much common sense when saying stuff like the pyramids were storage for grain.

And this from the same people who railed about Obama not having any experience which in hindsight was a valid point.

Jiggyfly

Banned
Obama was a community disorganizer and had 2 years as Sen before running for Pres. Any future use of inexperience by his supporters is laughable. I'd take the neurosurgeon over the community rabble-rouser any day.
What does Obama have to do with this?

He is not running against Obama why take Carson over any of the other candidates?

What makes him so special his surgeon skills?

BipolarFuk

Demoted
(R) slogan: Obama was a disaster!! Let's try someone with infinitely LESS experience! :rofl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom