Video Game Chatter

D

Deuce

Why aren't you a fallout fan? I thought fallout 3 was excellent, and New Vegas was good too.
I tried the one before New Vegas and couldn't get into it either. The weapon targeting system specifically annoyed me. Didn't take any skill.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
For those of you who PC game, I have a friend who created a game and has it on Steam awaiting to go through the green light process??

Anyway, I would appreciate it if you guys could take a few seconds just to vote Yes on this game. If he gets enough votes, his game will be made available on Steam.

Thanks doods.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=549119763

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard

dallen

Senior Tech

Smitty

DCC 4Life
So I've been playing Fallout 4 and it's good but.... I kinda agree with many of the reviews. There is a lot missing and it's not just the "same old buggy Bethesda" stuff either.

It feels WAAAAY more like Fallout 3 than Skyrim felt like Oblivion. It's just so "same-ey."

I'm obviously a fan of the way they've added some system like crafting and settlement building which I haven't gotten into yet, the open world is still the star of the show, and the textures and some things are definitely updated... But others are still stuck in the Stone Age. The controls seem wonky too... Lots of very questionable design choices, the UI is hideously "so 8 years ago."

There are are still loading screens to enter buildings for crying out loud. How come the Witcher 3, which is infinitely better looking and has just as many NPCs walking around screen, can manage to have almost no
loding screens?

I'm obviously gonna play till the end but I was hoping for better I think.

D

Deuce

Star Wars Battlefront is teh awesomez.

X Wing/Tie Fighter dog fights, speeder chases and flat out greatness in team combat.

The only thing it's missing is at least a short campaign mode. I still like to play those every once in a while when I want a break from online. But the mini games are greatness.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
[MENTION=12]Deuce[/MENTION]

This is how you get the job done:

dallen

Senior Tech
I think I am going to get a PS4 for Christmas. Ya know, for the kids...

Anyone want to try to convince me an XBOX One is a better idea?

dallen

Senior Tech
If anyone else is considering it Costco is apparently going to have PS4's for $279 next weekend. No bundle or anything, just the console. That's the cheapest I've seen. Of course it is Black Friday but the price is supposed to be good all weekend.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
If anyone else is considering it Costco is apparently going to have PS4's for $279 next weekend. No bundle or anything, just the console. That's the cheapest I've seen. Of course it is Black Friday but the price is supposed to be good all weekend.
Bundles are okay, but it depends. Most are going to add a game or two. What are the kids into, what will they play?

dallen

Senior Tech
Bundles are okay, but it depends. Most are going to add a game or two. What are the kids into, what will they play?
Minecraft, Minecraft and Minecraft. I was mostly joking about the for the kids part.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I can't remember where I saw it, but one if tease Black Friday deals has a PS4 with the Uncharted collection for 299.99.

That's an excellent deal.

Top Bottom