2015 College Football Chatter

Status
Not open for further replies.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Meanwhile Florida is fighting for their life against a raggedy ass Vanderbilt team that was destroyed by Houston last week. But Florida passes the eyeball test and stuff.

So I guess bu Deuce's standards LSU shouldn't get credit for a quality win over Florida because Florida damn sure hasn't beaten anyone.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Well shit...I'm looking at LSU's schedule and using Deuce Logic, LSU doesn't have a quality win either.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I will say this however. Alabama lost to a two loss ole Miss.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Vanderbilt's offense is so damn pathetic. But since it's the SEC Florida will get credit for a great defensive performance.

I'll save you the trouble Deuce..... 1Bigfan ----> :cry

Last edited:

1bigfan13

Staff member
I have a feeling Okie St. is going to beat TCU today. They have a solid secondary that should be able to contain Doctson to some degree.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Vanderbilt's offense is so damn pathetic. But since i't the SEC Florida will get credit for a great defensive performance.

I'll save you the trouble Deuce..... 1Bigfan ----> :cry
Yeah I watched the game, the entire time they were talking about how good the defenses are. That really wasn't the case though. Both offenses were just straight ugly. Vandy didn't even have a QB who could complete a pass and their running game wasn't good either.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
This should be a very entertaining TCU/OSU game.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I have a feeling Okie St. is going to beat TCU today. They have a solid secondary that should be able to contain Doctson to some degree.
That would suck for TCU. There are certain teams that can take a loss and still make the playoffs. I just don't think TCU will get that type of respect no matter what. you have to be one of the traditional powerhouses to make it with one loss. An Alabama, Oklahoma, Ohio State, LSU or Florida would make it with a 1 loss first.

1bigfan13

Staff member
#28 from Okie State putting up a Doctson-like performance so far.

1bigfan13

Staff member
The Big 12 has some creative play callers. That was a nifty little play the Okie State Cowboys just scored on.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Horrid coverage by TCU. The Okie State WR didn't have a man within 15 yards of him.

Gary Patterson used to be a defensive genius.

Cotton

Staff member
I expected TCU to put up better numbers than that in the first half. This has been really one-sided. Just have to wonder about the status of Doctson.

1bigfan13

Staff member
I expected TCU to put up better numbers than that in the first half. This has been really one-sided. Just have to wonder about the status of Doctson.
They're actually racking up tons of yards but OSU is locking them up as soon as they get into the red zone.

I think Doctson may have a severely sprained or broken wrist. It looked like someone landed on it and it bent awkwardly.

Cotton

Staff member
They're actually racking up tons of yards but OSU is locking them up as soon as they get into the red zone.
I was more referring to bottom line numbers.

1bigfan13

Staff member
One thing that I really hate about games involving TCU & Baylor is that their games are incredibly long. We're at the 3 hour mark and we're still in the 3rd qtr.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom