Werder: Romo out for season

D

Deuce

Very excited about the type of player we can bring in for April.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
If a 35 yr old QB breaking his collarbone twice in a season doesn't force us to draft a QB high, then nothing will.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
If a 35 yr old QB breaking his collarbone twice in a season doesn't force us to draft a QB high, then nothing will.
And we (namely Jerry) will fine a way around that.

kidd

DCC 4Life
Yeah, the season is over.

But it was going to be hard to overcome today's loss with a healthy Romo.

Especially if he was going to try to do too much like today.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Yeah, the season is over.

But it was going to be hard to overcome today's loss with a healthy Romo.

Especially if he was going to try to do too much like today.
I used to give you shit for defending Romo, but this year taught me how much of a tragic figure he is operating how he has.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Joey Bosa, Paxton Lynch and Jared Goff, that's the list. I don't want to hear about any other prospects unless we trade down for a bounty.

kidd

DCC 4Life
I used to give you shit for defending Romo, but this year taught me how much of a tragic figure he is operating how he has.
I know you're saying that tongue in cheek because you're pissed, but I digress. As I have said before, Tom Brady or Aaron Rodgers would have a hard time winning with this team. Not that they can't but too much is asked of the QB.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I know you're saying that tongue in cheek because you're pissed, but I digress. As I have said before, Tom Brady or Aaron Rodgers would have a hard time winning with this team. Not that they can't but too much is asked of the QB.
Not saying that tongue in cheek. I mean it.

data

Forbes #1
So are we creating Part III Chatter Thread now? Chatter Thread I is still closed.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
So are we creating Part III Chatter Thread now? Chatter Thread I is still closed.
sounds like a good idea.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
Saddle up for Griffin or Manziel.

Makes me want to just put a gun to my temple because we know that is coming.
Jerry's gotta be drooling thinking about all those RGIII or Johnny Football jerseys he can sell.

D

Deuce

Joey Bosa, Paxton Lynch and Jared Goff, that's the list. I don't want to hear about any other prospects unless we trade down for a bounty.
Give me one of the QBs and then Rodney Adams in the 2/3rd and this offense will be fine.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Give me one of the QBs and then Rodney Adams in the 2/3rd and this offense will be fine.
Adams would fit in well here. Shitty, not exactly talented enough to overcome that handicap to succeed.

Top Bottom