Jason Garrett should try to get himself fired as coach of Dallas Cowboys

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
OK Jerry has his dumb assed radio show that circumvents the coach's control.

Yes Jerry makes dumb moves, like playing cute with RB "behind this OL", in "this stadium", etc. Or signing Brandon Weeden because he was a 1st round pick. Or ignoring DT and Safety-- for years. Watching Hayden fall on his face letting Ryan fricking Tanehill score a TD when he had him dead to rights pissed me off.

But that does not absolve Jason Garrett of losing seven games in a row.

Teams have won more with much less talent than Garrett had.

What beat Dallas was the mentality that we just needed to win a couple of games "until Romo came back"-- and that shat is ALL on the coach.

The media wrapped itself around this whole Hardy thing, but that was a sideshow. Garrett lost seven in a row on the field.

He relies on Romo way, way too much. His offense is totally geared around aiming downfield, and not just anyone can do that.

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
OK Jerry has his dumb assed radio show that circumvents the coach's control.

Yes Jerry makes dumb moves, like playing cute with RB "behind this OL", in "this stadium", etc. Or signing Brandon Weeden because he was a 1st round pick. Or ignoring DT and Safety-- for years. Watching Hayden fall on his face letting Ryan fricking Tanehill score a TD when he had him dead to rights pissed me off.

But that does not absolve Jason Garrett of losing seven games in a row.

Teams have won more with much less talent than Garrett had.

What beat Dallas was the mentality that we just needed to win a couple of games "until Romo came back"-- and that shat is ALL on the coach.

The media wrapped itself around this whole Hardy thing, but that was a sideshow. Garrett lost seven in a row on the field.

He relies on Romo way, way too much. His offense is totally geared around aiming downfield, and not just anyone can do that.
That says it all.
Instead of coaching like he wanted to win every game and letting the chips fall, he coached like he expected to luck into a win by being ultra conservative. JG is a born loser.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I wasn't aware Jones had a radio show. He makes an appearance via phone to the ticket on occasion. I haven't heard his show. When is it and on what station? I will tune in.

Top Bottom