PFT: League likely will be saying more about ball controversy this morning

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
In his presser this morning Belichick basically said, "I don't now, you'll have to ask Tom." :lol

BipolarFuk

Demoted
I'd suspend Belichick for a year. He's a repeat cheating offender.

But hey, if you ain't cheatin, you ain't tryin'. /NASCAR Rube

D

Deuce

@CharlesRobinson: Master plan? A source suggests of Belichick/Brady: IF Brady takes bullet for deflation, NFL likely won't be able to strip any draft picks.

I hope they do this and then the NFL suspends him for the Super Bowl.

Garrapolo v the LOB. :lol

dallen

Senior Tech
I doubt it.

It was undoubtedly Brady, who probably has free run to boss around some equipment boy lackey.
Belichick pretty much threw Brady under the bus in his press conference.

GShock

DCC 4Life
So this was Brady's doing...

If Sherman pops positive for Adderall, this week, he would be suspended for breaking the rules to obtain a competitive advantage.

~head swing~ Your move, Rog.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Belichick pretty much threw Brady under the bus in his press conference.
Yep and sure enough we get a Brady press conference where he denies everything.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Folks on Twitter are tearing Brady a new one...the comment where he likes the balls at 12.5 PSI, but then contradicts himself by saying he cannot tell the difference.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
If Brady gets anything it will be a hand slap fine and it likely will be after the SB. I would like to see it all resolved before then.

Carp

DCC 4Life
:lol

Brought to you by the Gillette Flexball.

D

Deuce

I walked past the breakroom TV that had CNN on talking about this. Showed a radio interview with Troy Aikman who called out Brady for lying. Basically said that the balls are provided by the team and the QB is allowed to "break them in" as he see's fit. Also "these balls wouldn't have been altered or under weight at all without Tom's approval."

Go get 'em, Rog.

Carp

DCC 4Life
The best was an interview with Brunell and he almost started crying when he said he did not believe Brady.

D

Deuce

As expected, Belichick states the organization is innocent. He did say today that he's handled "dozens of balls this week to compare".

:unsure

D

Deuce

Carp

DCC 4Life
I am tired of this already.

No More.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Brady looks like a scientologist on that cover.

This crap should just be put to rest. Nothing substantial is going to happen and it will eventually be swept under the rug along with everything else that is contrary to Goodell's preferred image of the league.

Top Bottom