Week 9 Gameday Chatter Thread | Eagles vs Cowboys| 11/8/2015

marsbennett

Brand New Member
I figured I'd try something to shake things up so its up early and by a throwback poster.....break this painful losing streak.

Last edited:

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Philly!

PHILLY!!

GET OUT HERE!!!

GET OUT HERE RIGHT NO...

Ah fuck it.

data

Forbes #1
This game is for the season. Win and we can still make playoffs at 9-7.

marsbennett

Brand New Member

Victory assured.

Looks like I picked the wrong season to invest emotionally in this crew, yet even with that letdown I still want to believe when healthy these guys with these coaches are going to be a most dangerous team. Just in time to miss the playoffs.

vtcowboy

Eagles beat us because we can't get anything going offensively yet again.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Eagles beat us because we can't get anything going offensively yet again.
Giants fall that is a bonus. If the Cowboys lose this game, it is over. You can't expect every other team to keep losing to help you out.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Let's do th...

I can't even seem to finish it.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Let's do th...

I can't even seem to finish it.
Yeah, apathy has hit me big time. I can just see this team falling flat on it's ass. It will be even worse if somehow the Giants get beat and the Redskins do what they are supposed to do against NE.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Yeah, apathy has hit me big time. I can just see this team falling flat on it's ass. It will be even worse if somehow the Giants get beat and the Redskins do what they are supposed to do against NE.
This is it, man. We lose today and the season is over. We all knew this stretch could be bad, but none of us could have predicted 5 losses in a row. It pisses me off and takes me back to how I felt before last year all at the same time. The homer Iamtdg has pulled back into the shadows. Just so fucking frustrating.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Different week, same conservative game plan.....Eagles 22 Cowboys 13

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Same with me. In fact, I'll be watching the Thunder game tonight and won't even bother turning over to the Cowboys game until OKC's game is over.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
This is it, man. We lose today and the season is over. We all knew this stretch could be bad, but none of us could have predicted 5 losses in a row. It pisses me off and takes me back to how I felt before last year all at the same time. The homer Iamtdg has pulled back into the shadows. Just so fucking frustrating.
Yeah, make it six in a row, I think you see exactly what this team is made out of. It would be about what happened when the team quit on Fat Wade and you will see a bunch of the fringe players check themselves out. Only this time, you won't have a coach firing to change the mood.

Top Bottom