Archer - Sources: More going on with Joseph Randle than losing starting job

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are

Why skirt the truth? Or, is the rest of the media in Dallas just way off?
I don't think it is skirting the truth. Why would Randle be reacting now to an incident that happened last February? It makes more sense that he is reacting to losing his starting position and skipped a meeting.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
How can you tell anything from that?

It is spooky to hear Buck repeating "surface tablet" over and over for 10 minutes. Guess I could have shut it off.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Curvin Richards would love him some Jason Garrett as his head coach.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Unless I'm mistaken Randle didn't do anything wrong recently and this discipline is stemming from an incident that everyone knew about months ago.

Therefore, I'm not sure why the pitchforks are out just because the league has finally got around to addressing an issue that occurred 7 months ago.

I would look to move on in the off-season. I just don't see the reason behind all the outrage as if he just had another disciplinary issue yesterday.

Last edited:

data

Forbes #1
The best way to get rid of Joseph Randle is to franchise him for 2 years and put him on IR. Worked like a charm getting rid of Anthony Spencer.

shane

DCC 4Life
Chris Johnson wanted to come here desperately. Zac Stacy could have been gotten for a 6th or 7th rounder and he could have excelled behind our line. The front office got arrogant, and it's biting them in the ass. Let's just hope that McFadden can keep running like he did last week.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Chris Johnson wanted to come here desperately. Zac Stacy could have been gotten for a 6th or 7th rounder and he could have excelled behind our line. The front office got arrogant, and it's biting them in the ass. Let's just hope that McFadden can keep running like he did last week.
And worse than arrogant and stupid they are stubborn.

If they play Michael and he excels, it will underscore just how stupid they were the entire offseason before the trade. This organization can't stand being second guessed or thought of as stupid. Excellence on the field is an afterthought.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Not signing Chris Johnson for peanuts was completely idiotic. He probably wouldn't have produced as much here with Romo and Dez out but the way the organizations insists on playing these nothing players like Randle is so frustrating.

Jiggyfly

Banned
Not signing Chris Johnson for peanuts was completely idiotic. He probably wouldn't have produced as much here with Romo and Dez out but the way the organizations insists on playing these nothing players like Randle is so frustrating.
I think that was issue, Johnson did not want to play for peanuts initially and then finally just signed after the market dried up.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
If they play Michael and he excels, it will underscore just how stupid they were the entire offseason before the trade. .
Bullshit. If they play him and he excels, they could also point to the fact that they traded for him.

Regardless of which direction they go, you'll always find some way to cry about it.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Bullshit. If they play him and he excels, they could also point to the fact that they traded for him.

Regardless of which direction they go, you'll always find some way to cry about it.
Yeah it's pretty retarded to think the Cowboys wouldn't play someone because they think it would somehow make them look foolish. Every player on the roster is on it because of the Cowboys, if that player does great the Cowboys will look brilliant regardless.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Chris Johnson was not a given to be healthy...he still has a bullet in his shoulder that is causing him pain. Shit, he could not move his arm for a long time.

McFadden has been just fine as our vet RB pick up.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Stacy is somehow an upgrade? Good lord...not sure if it is his 2.8 average this year...or his career 3.8 average that blows skirts up.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Unless I'm mistaken Randle didn't do anything wrong recently and this discipline is stemming from an incident that everyone knew about months ago.

Therefore, I'm not sure why the pitchforks are out just because the league has finally got around to addressing an issue that occurred 7 months ago.

I would look to move on in the off-season. I just don't see the reason behind all the outrage as if he just had another disciplinary issue yesterday.

Well in fairness a lot of people called for his release at the time of the incident also.

I think people have their pitchforks out now mostly because he walked out of the facilities under mysterious circumstances.

Personally, my pitchfork is out because I don't think he's any good and any excuse to get rid of him is fine by me.

Truthfully, if they had gotten rid of him at the time of the incident back in February, they might've actually brought in a running back who actually can play.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Well in fairness a lot of people called for his release at the time of the incident also.

I think people have their pitchforks out now mostly because he walked out of the facilities under mysterious circumstances.

Personally, my pitchfork is out because I don't think he's any good and any excuse to get rid of him is fine by me.

Truthfully, if they had gotten rid of him at the time of the incident back in February, they might've actually brought in a running back who actually can play.
Agreed, it's basically any excuse for me at this point.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I disagree with this but I have to say the baby attitude leaving the facility when you get benched does bother me. I just don't like players who quit on their team and his attitude issues are clearly worse then any of us were fully aware of before the season. He might be the best RB on the team but if he isn't willing to listen to the coaches then I'd have no place for him on the team. RB isn't going to make or break this season. It never was. So I don't really give a shit if we cut a guy with a bad attitude.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
You don't think their big offseason signing of the "creme" McFadden and draft "steal" Randle being outclassed by some guy they picked up because Ryan Williams failed doesn't make them look dumb?

That's admitting the guys they dumped Murray for couldn't get it done.

There was no way they were going to feed Michael if there was even a chance McFadden could get it done. McFadden and Randle are their guys, period. Michael won't get more than 5 carries the rest of the year unless the bottom falls out.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
And worse than arrogant and stupid they are stubborn.

If they play Michael and he excels, it will underscore just how stupid they were the entire offseason before the trade. This organization can't stand being second guessed or thought of as stupid. Excellence on the field is an afterthought.
Who did Johnson go with? Never mind. I looked it up.

Last edited:

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
You don't think their big offseason signing of the "creme" McFadden and draft "steal" Randle being outclassed by some guy they picked up because Ryan Williams failed doesn't make them look dumb?

That's admitting the guys they dumped Murray for couldn't get it done.

There was no way they were going to feed Michael if there was even a chance McFadden could get it done. McFadden and Randle are their guys, period. Michael won't get more than 5 carries the rest of the year unless the bottom falls out.
:lol

You really should read your stuff. High comedy.

Carp

DCC 4Life
If McFadden runs like he did last week, then there is no question he should be the guy. His contract was cheap as fuck too, not sure what ravi means by big signing.

They are also not beating themselves on the chest in regards to where they drafted Randle.

All these points are gaytarded.

Top Bottom