Wildcard Sunday Chatter | Cowboys and Lions | 1/4/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

data

Forbes #1
Just can't believe it. I really thought we would lose after we went down 17-7.

Fucking awesome day.
What an emotional rollercoaster. Luckily, DCC is virtual because physical harm was coming to some posters here.

data

Forbes #1
First game in a long time where I can say where the refs' calls were on our side, even though the 1st half we got hit hard.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I actually feel better about our offense next week. I'm not predicting a win, but I think we kick their asses!

hstour

Brand New Member
Look at you all celebrate when you gave up on them like the 2010 Cowboys gave up on Wade.

That team went from 1-7 to 8-8.

Shame on you!!!!

Cotton

Staff member
What an emotional rollercoaster. Luckily, DCC is virtual because physical harm was coming to some posters here.
I would have beat Lotus down had he been in the same room as me.

Truth.

data

Forbes #1
The rest of my night is shot. Post-game shows, listenting to theticket, DCC chatter...

I may skip dinner. Ain't got time for that. I'm too busy enjoying a playoff victory, folks.

Cotton

Staff member
The rest of my night is shot. Post-game shows, listenting to theticket, DCC chatter...

I may skip dinner. Ain't got time for that. I'm too busy enjoying a playoff victory, folks.
:towel

data

Forbes #1
I would have beat Lotus down had he been in the same room as me.

Truth.
I at least would've thrown a drink at 1bigfan for being lackadaisical starting the gameday chatter thread. Just like a football game, can't expect to just show up and win.

...then, it might've been the salt & pepper shakers being thrown for posting the kristie video.

fortsbest

DCC 4Life
Anyone who feels good about this teams chances against Aaron Rodgers after the way the secondary played today is in complete homer mode and not thinking clearly.
Who gives a rat's ass about next week. We won this week. Enjoy it for a bit or GTFO damnit..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom