Week 17 Gameday Chatter | Cowboys at Redskins | 12/28/2014

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Murray, you magnificent bastard! You go ahead and bang as many former teammates' wives as you want if it helps you play like this!

fortsbest

DCC 4Life
Indeed.

This is why I'm excited about their chances in the playoffs. It's the way they play , the attitude, the physicality - just everything.

If we had a good defense, I'd actually expect them to get to the SB.

But regardless, I think we still have enough to make some noise.
I think next draft we get a slew of new defensive guys that make the D a ton better. If no one gets injured and we sign the guys we need to sign, I say SB win next year. if we don't this year.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Dwight Schrute as a detective....not sure I'm buying it.

data

Forbes #1
So FOX took the dork in The Office and gave him Dr. House's character and made him a detective.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Okay.

Dwight Schrute as some sort of House like cop smart guy.

Can't see how that could ever not work out.

GForce78NJ

Not So New Member
if seattle and the cardinals lose, it doesnt matter what happens in the green bay/detroit game. we get the bye since we are 12-4 and both seattle/arizona are 11-5

fortsbest

DCC 4Life
So FOX took the dork in The Office and gave him Dr. House's character and made him a detective.
The lack of originality in HW kills me. Gotham is greatness but what else has there been in a while?

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Can't get ahead of ourselves with Super Bowl talk. This D is still very lackluster.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
The offense is flexing their muscles.

The defense is spreading their butt cheeks for rape.

Makes sense.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Everyone is completely out of original ideas.

I guess that is why I liked Inception so much when not many did.

Everyone else is content with big loud explosions.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I think next draft we get a slew of new defensive guys that make the D a ton better. If no one gets injured and we sign the guys we need to sign, I say SB win next year. if we don't this year.
If we are truly copying the blueprint of the 90s Cowboys that would be the next logical step. Throw a ton of picks at the DL until you find a few studs.

data

Forbes #1
If we are truly copying the blueprint of the 90s Cowboys that would be the next logical step. Throw a ton of picks at the DL until you find a few studs.
Trade Joseph Randle for 5 picks and 6 players?

Top Bottom