NFL Draft Early Entries

D

Deuce

[h=1]Melvin Gordon to enter NFL draft[/h]In a move that was widely expected, Wisconsin star running back Melvin Gordon says he plans to enter the 2015 NFL draft.

The redshirt junior confirmed the decision to go pro in an interview Wednesday morning on "The Dan Patrick Show."

Gordon is a Heisman Trophy finalist who leads the FBS with 2,336 rushing yards and 29 total touchdowns. He was the fastest player in history to reach 2,000 yards, doing it in just 241 carries.

He considered turning pro after the 2013 season but returned to make a run at the Heisman and in hopes of leading Wisconsin to the College Football Playoff. The Badgers will play Auburn in the Outback Bowl on Jan. 1.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Eli Harold, DE/OLB Virginia
Dante Fowler, DE/OLB Florida
Devin Funchess, WR/TE Michigan
Durell Eskridge, S Syracuse
Tyler Moore, OG Florida
Matt Jones, RB Florida

GForce78NJ

Not So New Member
I am all for Funchess if he drops to the second somehow, but he wont. He's a first rounder.

Dante Fowler intrigues me too.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Funchess isn't even as good as Kelvin Benjamin.

GForce78NJ

Not So New Member
Funchess isn't even as good as Kelvin Benjamin.
Quarterback situation at Michigan is dog shit. Funchess is going to be a matchup nightmare. Plus Kelvin Benjamin looks great as a rookie minus dropping balls, but that comes with experience in the NFL

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
Funchess will become a matchup nightmare once he learns how to run routes and keep his concentration. He drops a lot of easy balls and doesn't run routes well at all.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Quarterback situation at Michigan is dog shit. Funchess is going to be a matchup nightmare. Plus Kelvin Benjamin looks great as a rookie minus dropping balls, but that comes with experience in the NFL
No, he's that freakish guy that everyone says will be a matchup nightmare that never is.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
Funchess will become a matchup nightmare once he learns how to run routes and keep his concentration. He drops a lot of easy balls and doesn't run routes well at all.
He would learn this from who, Dooley?

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Auburn WR Sammie Coates

GForce78NJ

Not So New Member
if you are connor cook, why do you not go to the NFL this year? He won't do anything but drop next season..

D

Deuce

if you are connor cook, why do you not go to the NFL this year? He won't do anything but drop next season..
Why do you say that? Other than Hackenberg, I can't think of any other QB that'll be getting 1st round buzz at this point.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
It's sad but true, his stock will probably drop by playing an extra year. If he is able to maintain his draft status as a first round pick then I'd be highly interested in him.

GForce78NJ

Not So New Member
Why do you say that? Other than Hackenberg, I can't think of any other QB that'll be getting 1st round buzz at this point.
Hackenburg is wayyy overrated. Hopefully his measureables keep him a first round pick but he will not be a good NFL qb.

GForce78NJ

Not So New Member
It's sad but true, his stock will probably drop by playing an extra year. If he is able to maintain his draft status as a first round pick then I'd be highly interested in him.
agreed, if next season is the one we need to pick up Tony's replacement and we can go after Cook, i'd be all for it. I've liked what I have seen from him and will be watching him very closely next season

Top Bottom