Pre-Season Chatter Thread | Vikings vs Cowboys | 8/29/2015

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
What is the plan for the game. Does the starters go at least a half?

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
It's looking like Martin and Dez both sit, but I would assume the rest of the starters go for a half.

D

Deuce

It's looking like Martin and Dez both sit, but I would assume the rest of the starters go for a half.
Thank God for those two because with LT starting the thread, I expect it to be a bloodbath.

Newt

DCC 4Life
Anybody have a live stream of the game, I'm stuck in Illinois and I refuse to go back to Applebee's tonight. Unless no one has a better option.....

Cotton

Staff member
Anybody have a live stream of the game, I'm stuck in Illinois and I refuse to go back to Applebee's tonight. Unless no one has a better option.....
InB4Booze

Newt

DCC 4Life
InB4Booze
Finally got a break in the BS data conversion, I've been following along but haven't had much time to post.

Cotton

Staff member
Finally got a break in the BS data conversion, I've been following along but haven't had much time to post.
I expect you to make up for this insolence tonight.

Newt

DCC 4Life
I expect you to make up for this insolence tonight.
It would be a nice change of pace, gotta get through this crap and find a place to watch the game.

Peterson runs all over us tonight, Jerry trades next years draft plus McFadden to the Vikings, Peterson blows out knees getting off the plane in Dallas, McFadden wins the rushing title. This series of events gets kicked off tonight.

Cotton

Staff member
It would be a nice change of pace, gotta get through this crap and find a place to watch the game.

Peterson runs all over us tonight, Jerry trades next years draft plus McFadden to the Vikings, Peterson blows out knees getting off the plane in Dallas, McFadden wins the rushing title. This series of events gets kicked off tonight.
Post less, seriously.

:unsure

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
FJax@34>>>>Randle,DMac, & Dunbar

Newt

DCC 4Life
Post less, seriously.

:unsure
What do you mean, that's a good thing, Peterson never took a physical, trade is void. McFadden wins the rushing title because a dead horse could run behind our O-line!!!!

:towel

Cotton

Staff member
What do you mean, that's a good thing, Peterson never took a physical, trade is void. McFadden wins the rushing title because a dead horse could run behind our O-line!!!!

You tricky and magnificent bastard!

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
This is a pretty decent stream site, at least it was last week...

http://zunox.hk/

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Top Bottom